Parade
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parade

Thumbs down Parade

This came down the pipe today.

ABC News reported that San Diego is having their annual Gay Pride Parade this weekend in Hillcrest a community near San Diego.

The bad news is that ABC reported that any gay military personnel can participate in the parade and may wear their uniforms. Seems this has been approved by the powers to be.

Makes me wonder what is next. Are we going to have to watch them raise the gay pride colors next to Old Glory at morning colors. Today I am so glad that I retired in 1973 long before this new military. Makes me want to puke.

I can see it now..This will be next ..

Does anyone remember this rainbow crap started with Jesse L. Jackson when he wanted to run under the Rainbow coalition remember that. He was pushing for a rainbow flag then and now we have a rainbow flag that represents the gay people in America. We now represent the land of the free and the home of the homo. How sick has it become...

As a man who believes in God and the Holy Bible, I'm ashamed of what this Country has become. I'm ashamed God has to see what has happened to man-kind. I wouldn't blame him a bit, if he destroyed it all.

Mongoose

Anyone remember this sodom and gomorrah This was from the old testament and we all remember what happen there right..soon this may happen here on earth not just in the USA but world wide...then what they gonna do when the Lord comes down on you...

Credits
    Savings
    They'd be quick to shove "Louisville Sluggers" up their "BungHoles" and
    March like "Popsicles'"

Have you ever thought of the phrases that now require second thoughts
    BEFORE you say them now days if you are "P.C. FAG conscious " ???

like " Well Kiss my a$$"

Wondered where our pal carvy was.

Been said that if God doesn't do something about San Francisco soon, he owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology!

Guess the faggots heard the phrase "azzh0les to bellybuttons" and figured it had to be a good thing! Let's join, b!tches!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Lord Have Mercy

Id like too Fly over that Parade in My Crop duster Spraying Anthrax~~~

As a non-religious person, I feel man (human kind) should be doing something about this, not waiting on some divine intervention.

Why can't society see that these homosexual thoughts are a sign of some sort of mental illness? These people are seriously screwed up, but instead of acknowledging the fact that they are off their rockers, we're expected to respect them for their choice and give them an equal voice.

WTF?

Joe Pool, Senior Applications Developer
    USMC Dates: 880823 - 920823; Final Rank: E-4
    PvtShane: "Marines have a high standard, you'll meet it, you have no choice in the matter."
    Avoid Sears Home Improvement!

If they crawl back into the closet it would not hurt my feelings. Remembering back, I do not think we had the problems we have now when these people were in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    If they crawl back into the closet it would not hurt my feelings. Remembering back, I do not think we had the problems we have now when these people were in the closet.
    We can't do that, it would be a showing of "prejudice"......which is EXACTLY what is wrong with this country today, everyone is afraid of being branded with some "tag" with negative connontations, like "prejudiced", "racist", "homophobe", and so forth, and so on....you get the idea....to be truthful, I really don't give a crap if these idiots want to hang one of their "tags" on me, I'll wear it proudly.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Come on Top tell Us how You really Feel? You still taking care of Bizz

Quote Originally Posted by jp2usmc View Post
    As a non-religious person, I feel man (human kind) should be doing something about this, not waiting on some divine intervention.

Why can't society see that these homosexual thoughts are a sign of some sort of mental illness? These people are seriously screwed up, but instead of acknowledging the fact that they are off their rockers, we're expected to respect them for their choice and give them an equal voice.

WTF?
    JP, because when man, humanity looks for solutions, every man does what is right in his own eyes. You have heard of moral relativism, right? There is no standard, no guidon to follow. Though you are not a religious man, the Bible contains much wisdom. For instance, "The heart is desperately wicked, who can know it?"

When the United States of America was founded, it was not founded on religion, but it was founded by men who were God-fearing men, and contrary to the current person in the Whitehouse, America is a Christian nation. However, America has banned God. What happens to a country when you do that? You rely on yourself, your human reasoning, and the nation becomes depraved.

You might find this 1887 quote interesting:

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from thebeginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200
    years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
    From spiritual faith to great courage;
    From courage to liberty;
    From liberty to abundance;
    From abundance to complacency;
    From complacency to apathy;
    From apathy to dependence;
    From dependence back into bondage."

And then from that bondage...always rises a dictator.

Remember, the current situation we find ourselves in is not because he turned to God for answers, but we actually did exactly what you suggest, we have excluded God and looked to ourselves and as a result, we are reaping what we have sown.

Old Marine, I read in another thread where you implied that you might not vote for Obama, but I believe you said you would not vote for Rommel or something like that and vote for a write in.

I understand where you are coming from. Think about it for a moment, though. The current president did away from DADT, and I think it was Clinton who implemented DADT. So one democrat president changes the policy of no sodomy in the military to well...we are still not going to allow sodomy, but we are not going to ask you about it and you don't have to tell us about it, so we will sort of wink-wink about it. And then almost 20 years later another democrat president says goodbye to DADT and I will allow sodomites in the military carte blanche.

So as a result of that...you have exactly what your thread is about.

Now, I cannot say I am a Rommel (or Romney) fan, but I do know this: A vote for anybody else but Romney is a vote for the man who has us in this current mess. Forget about politics. Just consider where we are and were we will go if the current president is re-elected.

Back in 2008 I knew quite a few Republicans and self-avowed conservatives who did the swing vote and voted for Obama. I told them they would regret that decision and it would come back to haunt them. I hate to be the one who says, I told you, so I don't. But they tell me, "you were right." I could care less if I am right or wrong. All I care about is the state of America and what has taken place and what will take place.

If this election is about the lesser of two evils, I contend that Romney is definitely the lesser. I saw a road sign the other day that said, "Vote for the American." I thought that was pretty succinct. Doesn't have to be about the birth certificate thing. It has to do with who supports the traditional American way of life instead of "Remaking America."

Is Romney perfect? Hardly. And I have heard the argument but he's Mormon. Well, Mormon vs. Muslim? And if not Muslim, then Muslim-leaning whatever. The Mormon values are at least more consistent with traditional America.

@MOS4429: I understand your concern, but for me it is like someone telling me that Santa Clause is real. They can say it until they are blue in the face, but I simply can not make myself believe it.

I feel like I took the Red pill.

Therefore, non-religious. I suppose I could say I am religious. I suppose I could go to church (like I did for years). That would just made me a hypocrite, though.

Like you, I also feel the US is in very big trouble. I see it on a downward spiral towards its inevitable end. I'd like to be more optimistic, but I don't see any road out of the situation the country is in.

I might be getting off track in this thread, though.

Joe Pool, Senior Applications Developer
    USMC Dates: 880823 - 920823; Final Rank: E-4
    PvtShane: "Marines have a high standard, you'll meet it, you have no choice in the matter."
    Avoid Sears Home Improvement!

Thread Information