rejecting calls from headquarters?
Create Post

rejecting calls from headquarters?

My recruiter told me to reject any calls from numbers that seem unfamiliar saying that it would be poolee headquarters calling. Any idea why they would call, and why my recruiter doesn't want me talking to them?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcastro64 View Post
    My recruiter told me to reject any calls from numbers that seem unfamiliar saying that it would be poolee headquarters calling. Any idea why they would call, and why my recruiter doesn't want me talking to them?
    No idea at all, but I happen to take what my recruiter tells me as advice, so I wouldn't bother questioning it.

Interesting, my recruiter told us the opposite. That they would be calling and to be sure and answer it. If we didn't they will continue to call you to get a hold of you.

What we were told the question would be about were things such as: Do you know what your job is? Were you coerced into choosing this job? Are you ready for the challenge ahead of you? etc... Might want to ask your recruiter for clarification on what he told you just in case.

Doesn't MCHQR really decide *by paper work* if you're eligible to enlist?

Bro, thats a tough call

I'd agree on probably answering the call from Headquarters, unless your recruiter is doing something for you under the table, or you are withholding information. Just my advice, however, I don't know everything after all.

always, always, ALWAYS listen to your Recruiter, unless you KNOW something fishy is up. The thing is, the Poolee does not often get blamed, brother. If the recruiter does something to screw you up, you can turn him in then. But your Recruiter probably has your best interest at heart, at least, in my experience

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    always, always, ALWAYS listen to your Recruiter, unless you KNOW something fishy is up. The thing is, the Poolee does not often get blamed, brother. If the recruiter does something to screw you up, you can turn him in then. But your Recruiter probably has your best interest at heart, at least, in my experience

Quote Originally Posted by Domc View Post
    thanks, brother

Thread Information