KA-BAR Question - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KA-BAR Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead8692 View Post
    I still have mine, it's still attached to my 782 gear ( duty belt, suspenders, butt pack, canteens, two magazine pouches / w 6 fully loaded magazines of 5.56 mm hard ball )
    HaHaHa...why are us Marines always so prepared yet to others we seem paranoid? You sound like me as I too have my web gear hanging inside safe should i need to grab it up quick with Bianchi green military issue holster that will hold both My M9 and can trade out for 1911 magazine pouches for both M9, 1911 a hanging bag for M14 magazines holding three loaded twenty round magazines and two Marine Corps issue M16 pouches with original 6 thirty round magazines for my customized M4. And Marine Corps issued two canteen pouches with canteens and in the middle of the back ALICE bag lighters boot bands batteries for the EOTECH and Flashlight.

Were a great bunch us Marines

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    George Orwell

Thats a Marine rough men at the ready it's funny you always think am I wierd when you have stuff like this prepared but then you hear your not the only one it's a Marine trait we are like the ultimate Boy Scouts with a twist we are always prepared for the worst just incase things don't go towards the best.I'd say it's settled Check list Kabar 3 on hand 1911 got it ,Ar 15 got it and since i don't have a 50 cal sniper rifle my own personal one is my Remington 700 in 300 Remington Ultra Mag.Not to mention the USMC M38A1 jeep in my garage .OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHRRRRAAAAHH Semper Fi Marines

Quote Originally Posted by USMCM38A1 View Post
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    George Orwell

Thats a Marine rough men at the ready it's funny you always think am I wierd when you have stuff like this prepared but then you hear your not the only one it's a Marine trait we are like the ultimate Boy Scouts with a twist we are always prepared for the worst just incase things don't go towards the best.I'd say it's settled Check list Kabar 3 on hand 1911 got it ,Ar 15 got it and since i don't have a 50 cal sniper rifle my own personal one is my Remington 700 in 300 Remington Ultra Mag.Not to mention the USMC M38A1 jeep in my garage .OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHRRRRAAAAHH Semper Fi Marines
    I have the same rifles as you Marine, I'm reloading right now for a 50 cal. I will be getting soon, that 300 Ultra Mag makes one hell of a deer rifle also, Semper Fidelis.

It good to know we're not alone. I love this Forum! I was going to say it earlier but USMCM38A1 beat me too it. My dad didn't even question it when I asked him about borrowing his .308 die for my reloads. He just said, "Here" and handed me the whole press! He said he was just waiting for the opportunity to pass it along. There is one quote that keeps surfacing on the Quote scroll above; it says, "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army. I believe that about sums it up.

Thread Information