Which MOS would help me gain experience for 0211?
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Which MOS would help me gain experience for 0211?

I want to become an 0211 one day, and I'd like to know which MOS would give me experience related to CI. Right now my choices are 02xx, 58xx, and 06xx. I'm reconsidering my choices though. Any 0211's out there? What was your first MOS? Thank you Marines

Quote Originally Posted by joey513 View Post
    I want to become an 0211 one day, and I'd like to know which MOS would give me experience related to CI. Right now my choices are 02xx, 58xx, and 06xx. I'm reconsidering my choices though. Any 0211's out there? What was your first MOS? Thank you Marines
    03xx's gain a lot of relevant knowledge and experience. Other 02xx's get relevant knowledge, as well. Other MOS's get valuable knowledge...it all depends on what you do on your own. You won't find any particular MOS that gives you CI-related experience unless you get in to CI.

If you want something relating to CI go 02xx or 03xx like semperfiguy said. 0211's are part of the 02 field, obviously, and many 0211/0231 go out with the infantry guys as per what I am told from the intel guys in my barracks when I've spoken to them about similar things.

Thread Information