2 Questions - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    OK........this is scarey. Lep understood what the hell she was talking about.
    Ditto !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CalmaSAdkisson View Post
    I'm not sure what forum to place these in so here goes

Does this sound like a good job resume:

This Gooney Bird Mascot is ready to soar to new heights for any college, school, theme park or corporation. Our Gooney Bird Costume Mascot is created with top quality fabric and is fully lined. The Gooney Bird Costume Mascot comes with the suit, head, two mittens and two shoe covers.

And does this sound like a good response to a VA hearing with a rating officer and DAV representative?

So the point is this if someone has an abortion on the job and rumors get about, that person goes into self-imposed mortoriam, can the employer use that conduct while that person is under his own self imposed mortoriam as evidence against him to deny him raises, benefits, entitlements, when the employer knew he had a predispostion for Delusional Disorder/Osteoarthritis

To answer the first Question that you asked. is this a job resume ? No It's a want add to sell an Item .. that part I can answer for you the other I have no idea, sorry I'm not able to help you there I'll leave that to Sgt. Dr. Lep. the expert...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Is it raining, is it snowing?
    There's no earthly way of knowing.

And theres not a spec of light a showing
    but the rowers keep on rowing!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Alright! Wonka, thats enough!

Absolutely right Sir
    STOP THE BOAT!

And you all thought WIlly Wonka was out there,

Alma, honey! Are you taking your meds everyday??

Oh Well,

The bulldog ran across the deck
    eating peanuts, by the peck
    while the flames, crept 'round his neck..
    HOT DOG !!!
    S/F!! KEN

Another Question

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OK..........ALL of you are scaring me.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    a reminder not to leave sperm just lying around. Conscequences can be lame,,,,,,,,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    a reminder not to leave sperm just lying around. Conscequences can be lame,,,,,,,,
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

You get the trophy for that one!

RIght On !!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    If anbody would know, it woujd be Sparkie, Right??? S/F!!! KEN

wow for comedy, I'd go somewhere else.

As well you should.

And I am just firing rounds downrange with no clear idea of the target, since I really don't know what 'contract dates' ??? they mean. I'd assume those on the DD-214, your entire enlistment. But again...that's just a guess.

Dr Sgt Lep...hmmmm......

Shot e-mail off to Hqtrs Marine Corps, no answer to date. Anyway, I got my daughter in her apartment yesterday. And have to gather some loose ends around here and take them to her. Need to run up to the mailbox and get the paper and mail when the mail lady runs. She sure has an odd schedule anywhere from 9:30-1pm. Anybody's guess there. Let's see need to clean out the car and run it through the car wash. Perhaps call my son. And wait on a few emails from family. Make sure the insurance and utilities check went out from the bank. Need to get the hubby to look at some birthday presents online. His is the 26th, he will be 59. Oh did I tell you about him? Hang gliding accident. Recovered. Then fell through a skylight on the job. His wrists only turn so far out. Silly boy. So with that I'm off the start my day which doesn't start until he gets up, which by the way, should be soon.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by CalmaSAdkisson View Post
    Shot e-mail off to Hqtrs Marine Corps, no answer to date. Anyway, I got my daughter in her apartment yesterday. And have to gather some loose ends around here and take them to her. Need to run up to the mailbox and get the paper and mail when the mail lady runs. She sure has an odd schedule anywhere from 9:30-1pm. Anybody's guess there. Let's see need to clean out the car and run it through the car wash. Perhaps call my son. And wait on a few emails from family. Make sure the insurance and utilities check went out from the bank. Need to get the hubby to look at some birthday presents online. His is the 26th, he will be 59. Oh did I tell you about him? Hang gliding accident. Recovered. Then fell through a skylight on the job. His wrists only turn so far out. Silly boy. So with that I'm off the start my day which doesn't start until he gets up, which by the way, should be soon.
    WTF!!!

This makes as much sense.

Two women were out for a Saturday stroll. One had a Doberman and the other, a Chihuahua.

As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman Said to her friend, "Let's go over to that bar for a drink."

The lady with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us."

The one with the Doberman said, "Just watch, and do as I do."

They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair of dark glasses and started to walk in.

The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman with the Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Doberman?"

The woman said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good."

The bouncer said, "OK, come on in."

The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing-eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought,"What the heck," so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.

Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Chihuahua?"

The woman with the Chihuahua said, "A Chihuahua? They gave me a ****ing Chihuahua????!"

Thread Information