2 Questions
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Questions

2 Questions

I'm not sure what forum to place these in so here goes

Does this sound like a good job resume:

This Gooney Bird Mascot is ready to soar to new heights for any college, school, theme park or corporation. Our Gooney Bird Costume Mascot is created with top quality fabric and is fully lined. The Gooney Bird Costume Mascot comes with the suit, head, two mittens and two shoe covers.

And does this sound like a good response to a VA hearing with a rating officer and DAV representative?

So the point is this if someone has an abortion on the job and rumors get about, that person goes into self-imposed mortoriam, can the employer use that conduct while that person is under his own self imposed mortoriam as evidence against him to deny him raises, benefits, entitlements, when the employer knew he had a predispostion for Delusional Disorder/Osteoarthritis

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Did you know that racecar spelled backwards is still racecar?
    I don't even want to know how many he's have had an abortion at work. I've have seen some pretty lousy work that could be referred to as an abortion. Beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice.

Ah hell....here we go again......"CUCKOO-CUCKOO".....!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Credits
    Savings
    Aw hell, I'd do her.

The VA called the other day and asked about my contract dates. So I sent a msg to hqtrs marine corps and ask them for copies of them. What the Marine Corps did was bust up my contract and we need to set it straight and anew.

Ummm....huh?

Contract dates?

You mean, your enlistment dates? DD-214 should have those.

To attempt to answer this disjointed mess........

1: No, not a good answer unless you want nothing to happen.

2: "So the point is this if someone has an abortion on the job..."

So? Unless you had it ON the job, who gives a rip? Still legal in this country.

"and rumors get about, that person goes into self-imposed mortoriam, "

Annnnnd the wheels come off the cart at that point. No sickness/illness or anything else. Therefore the employer is well within their right to sanction the employee...

can the employer use that conduct while that person is under his own self imposed mortoriam as evidence against him to deny him raises, benefits, entitlements, when the employer knew he had a predispostion for Delusional Disorder/Osteoarthritis"

Yep. No right to 'self imposed' whatever. Raises/benefits/entitlements? Such as what? Performance based? I'd say yes. COLA? Probably not.

Then again, without knowing the entire story, that's the best I can do. But I doubt there is much here to work with.

Sgt Lep you will never know how alleviating your words to me are. I am humble. The contract thing keeps coming up with the VA, just the other day they called again and asked my contract dates. I went and looked on my dd214 should they be typed out or are you referring to the Record or Service block block 12 of the dd214?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OK........this is scarey. Lep understood what the hell she was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by CalmaSAdkisson View Post
    I'm not sure what forum to place these in so here goes

Does this sound like a good job resume:

This Gooney Bird Mascot is ready to soar to new heights for any college, school, theme park or corporation. Our Gooney Bird Costume Mascot is created with top quality fabric and is fully lined. The Gooney Bird Costume Mascot comes with the suit, head, two mittens and two shoe covers.

And does this sound like a good response to a VA hearing with a rating officer and DAV representative?

So the point is this if someone has an abortion on the job and rumors get about, that person goes into self-imposed mortoriam, can the employer use that conduct while that person is under his own self imposed mortoriam as evidence against him to deny him raises, benefits, entitlements, when the employer knew he had a predispostion for Delusional Disorder/Osteoarthritis

AND THEY STILL BREED AND WALK AMONG US.

not nice

Last edited by why me; 08-18-10 at 09:23 AM. Reason: not nice

Well, that's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Its hell to be in a roundabout and can't find the way out.

Thread Information