va compensation
Create Post

Thread: va compensation

va compensation

As of right now I am rated at 50% ptsd, 40% TBI, 30% Migrains with a combined rating of 80%. I was just awarded 20% for thermal burns and I am appealing my denied tinnitus claim. After I appeal the 10% tinnitus claim will my overall combined rating still be 80%?

I just took a look at the combined rating table for you. If you are awarded tinnitus it would put you at 86% which would be rounded up to 90%. Good luck on appeal!

Credits
    Savings
    combined rating table?...were can i find that? last i heard, the VA does NOT calc. disability comp. by a combined rate...they use (used to) an internal calculating system to get a veterans disability rating...my combined is 90% but i am currently at 70%...GL w/ your appeal...that is how i got from 50% to 70%...the system does work...just remain diligent and patient... S/F

Go to www.va.gov and we have a link to the rating tables. If you need help send me a PM and Ill try to walk you through it. I work out of the VA Regional Office in Philadelphia.

Credits
    Savings
    right, right i've been there a hundred times but i'm not sure what they exactly mean by "combined"...they don't give a rating based on totaling up the percentages...at least when i appealed and got upgrated in 2005/06...****, if that's the case..."where's my back pay on the differnce between 70 and 90% VA?...show me the money!!!"

Credits
    Savings
    Here is a calculator.....enter your various % on the left side and click submit

Good luck.....

http://www.hadit.com/service_connect...calculator.php

Thread Information