can i get back in?
Closed Thread

can i get back in?

I was discharged from active duty in 2008 while have 1 week left of my mos school. I was not married but had a son that was born and was not doing well in the hospital with birth problems which we though he was not going to make it. I couldn't take leave so I had a break down. A couple of months later I got discharged with and conditions under honerble with and re-3p re enlistment code. I saw a shrink while in and said what I thought would get me home. In my med recoreds they stated they thought I could have used drugs in remission wich I never mentioned drugs at all. I've never done them nor do I. Never failed a drug test or anything. And the wrote I had a personallity disorder. Is there anyway I can get back in. I'm older now my son is ok now and I wish I never left and want to finish my duty. If anyone could help thank u.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfather2 View Post
    I was discharged from active duty in 2008 while have 1 week left of my mos school. I was not married but had a son that was born and was not doing well in the hospital with birth problems which we though he was not going to make it. I couldn't take leave so I had a break down. A couple of months later I got discharged with and conditions under honerble with and re-3p re enlistment code. I saw a shrink while in and said what I thought would get me home. In my med recoreds they stated they thought I could have used drugs in remission wich I never mentioned drugs at all. I've never done them nor do I. Never failed a drug test or anything. And the wrote I had a personallity disorder. Is there anyway I can get back in. I'm older now my son is ok now and I wish I never left and want to finish my duty. If anyone could help thank u.

I would say that you're screwed, blued, and tattooed. No one to blame but yourself.

have to agree

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    I would say that you're screwed, blued, and tattooed. No one to blame but yourself.
    what he said!

Alas, I would agree. Highly doubtful you could reenlist. At this point, the Marine Corps is 'full', and even people with what used to be 'minor' waivers aren't being allowed to enlist.

Your posting is confusing....is your discharge "Other than honorable" or "Honorable/Medical" or what? That '3P', though, is going to prohibit any sort of reenlistment no matter what you say or think at this point. Not trying to be harsh but that's just the way it is.

And locked until I see a completed profile.

Thread Information