Wanna-bes and Poolees.... Written specifically for you. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow thank you so much for those tips DrZ. That part about blowing smoke up someone's butt definitetly hit home. I need to start respecting the title and to quit treating "Marine" like just another one of my "many" accomplishments. I leave for Recruit Training June 6 next year but I don't want to be a Marine if I'll bring shame to the Corps. I need to work on my attitude but thankfully your thread put me into perspective. Thanks so much.

thanks for the tips, you have no idea how much it means to me.

Blake and thenewchance,

Being a Marine is much more than just adding a notch on your belt. Being a Marine is changing everything there is about you. Making you more than you are now and probably more than you ever expected to be. You will become part of a family which reaches back to 10 November 1775. Pride, honor, traditions, loyalty.... these are the words and the bylaws of the Marines.

Work hard and prove you are worthy of being a US Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by DrZ View Post
    Blake and thenewchance,

Being a Marine is much more than just adding a notch on your belt. Being a Marine is changing everything there is about you. Making you more than you are now and probably more than you ever expected to be. You will become part of a family which reaches back to 10 November 1775. Pride, honor, traditions, loyalty.... these are the words and the bylaws of the Marines.

Work hard and prove you are worthy of being a US Marine.
    Damn, thats what i want. Thanks for the tips

Since I am seeing the same questions over and over again.... I am going to bump this post since most poolees don't search to see if things have been stated before.

If you have a question...do a search first. The Marines here want to help you but get tired of seeing the same questions over and over again....especially when the information is already posted on the site. Spend a little effort on your own and see if your question has already been answered.

PLEASE use proper English. Don't make us decipher text speak or whatever language you are currently using. You learned how to spell and hopefully how to use punctuation in high school. Make it a bit easy on us to help you.

RESPECT. If you want it.... you must give it. Treat anyone here without respect or with a crappy attitude and stand by. You will be blasted and potentially removed from LN.

Quote Originally Posted by DrZ View Post
    Since I am seeing the same questions over and over again.... I am going to bump this post since most poolees don't search to see if things have been stated before.

If you have a question...do a search first. The Marines here want to help you but get tired of seeing the same questions over and over again....especially when the information is already posted on the site. Spend a little effort on your own and see if your question has already been answered.

PLEASE use proper English. Don't make us decipher text speak or whatever language you are currently using. You learned how to spell and hopefully how to use punctuation in high school. Make it a bit easy on us to help you.

RESPECT. If you want it.... you must give it. Treat anyone here without respect or with a crappy attitude and stand by. You will be blasted and potentially removed from LN.

Thank you Sir for your knowledge. Good Moto!

Thread Information