Iraq Campagn Medal Question
Create Post

Arrow Iraq Campagn Medal Question

I read the rules behind the ICM and ACM, but I'm still a lil confused about it, so I need a lil help. I chose to keep my GWOTEM and I have my ICM with 2 stars. But from the time dates that were in the rules, I rate 3 stars. So does the GWOTEM count as 1 star or should I wear 3 stars on my ICM??

I'd wear the third star, personally. I believe it's a matter of choice.

If you kept the GWOTEM that will replace you cannot wear a Iraqi Campaign Medal (star) for that period. MCO 172/05. http://www.marines.mil/news/messages...N%20MEDAL.aspx

These are my dates..
    26 Feb 2004 - 29 Sep 2004
    09 Sep 2005 - 17 Mar 2006

You know what, forget it.. LOL I think I'd rather have 1 more medal than 1 more star. Especially if that medal represents a star.

@jrod02...where did you make your signature at? I like it.

@WillUSMC810 I'm a graphic designer now that I'm out of the Corps, so I designed it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jrod02 View Post
    @WillUSMC810 I'm a graphic designer now that I'm out of the Corps, so I designed it myself.
    Bro, you could make a pretty penny on those if you were able to web design a program for jarheads, sailors, airmen, ect to make their own like that. Nice work.

I just used photoshop to design with. I was thinking about taking requests.

I'll bet you could charge a buck or two for each one and make some beer money, at least. (And maybe more. Do some market research, as well as 'how much time' it takes to make one, and go from there. )

Good Idea, Get your requests in now!! LoL

Thread Information