Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Barbour on PAS is now verifying her.

****!!

I still call BS.

Gotta be a him/her, he/she.
    Al

I think it was a He who is now a She. That's the only explanation. By why would Barbour tell me the whole Conn. MCL is riddled with phonies and then post his defense?? You can't have it both ways. I sent him a thank you email a while ago before I read your post, if he responds I'll send it on

Dan

Last edited by USNAviator; 05-22-10 at 01:09 PM. Reason: grammar

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by MOS1310 View Post
    Al

I think it was a He who is now a She. That's the only explanation. By why would Barbour tell me the whole Conn. MCL is riddled with phonies and then post his defense?? You can't have it both ways. I sent him a thank you email a while ago before I read your post, if he responds I'll send it on.

Dan
    Dan, looking forward to his response.

ONLY with your permission, but I would like to use this earlier reply to you, and put it on PAS. Names withheld and all that.
    Dan

From this information, the entire Connecticut Marine Corps League is filled with phonies. They will not release her name, squadron, years of service or DD-214. Where did she earn her Purple Heart, her Air Medal? Sam Beamon, formerly of HMM-164, should be ashamed.

http://pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies528.htm

Mystery to me.

Al

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Speaking of phonies, Big Al, that guy who claimed to be in my unit in Vietnam hasn't shown back up. Wonder why?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    Speaking of phonies, Big Al, that guy who claimed to be in my unit in Vietnam hasn't shown back up. Wonder why?

Hahaha. No ****. Water got hot.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Dan, looking forward to his response.

ONLY with your permission, but I would like to use this earlier reply to you, and put it on PAS. Names withheld and all that.
    Not a problem Al. . He didn't tell me I couldn't post and I believe I did inform him that was going to be the case, good news or bad. BTW, thank you for asking for my permission

What is PAS? I've never heard of it

Dan

Sigh. I grow weary.

Females like this pop up from time to time. While rarer than the guys, they are out there. The ONLY plausible explaination is that 'she' WAS a 'he'.

Because females didn't (as you've discovered in your own research) fly combat missions as pilots in RVN. (I won't get into WWII WASPS etc etc) It wasn't until the 1970's that the first female pilots were actually commissioned and completed flight school.

The list of female PH veterans, with NFO status, who would be Vietnam veterans, would be an extremely small club, indeed.

And I'm sorry, but I would need more than someone saying "I BELIEVE HER AND HAVE SEEN THE DOCUMENTATION". Too many red flags, and I've heard that line before. The embarrassment factor comes into play with enablers, then. They hate admitting they've been 'had' (heck, no one likes being wrong) so they stick to the story.

If she is posing which it seems to me she is, that PH is gonna get her some jail time. I'm f@cking sick of people faking to be Marines, I think anyone who poses and gets caught should have to make a public apology on National TV to all Marines while in the presence of Marines bet that would teach em' a lesson if they could get out alive.

Credits
    Savings

Update

Marines

By now some of you know that this appears to be a case of a sex change, male to female. Here's the question ,does the female retain the right to wear the ribbons earned by the male?

If "Joe Jones" was awarded the PH, BS etc is "Janet Jones" allowed to wear those ribbons?

Joe Jones has ceased to exist but I'm not sure if Janet Jones has the same SS#. It's an interesting question. It certainly has caused some heated debate on other sites

Yes times most certainly have changed

Dan

What you are saying it is either a Fruit Picker or a Richard (DI*CK) Licker.
    My 2 cents.

An interesting question. I would say initially (gut reaction only) the answer would be 'yes'. The parts (or lack thereof LOL) shouldn't change the fact that at one time, the person earned those awards.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MOS1310 View Post
    Marines

By now some of you know that this appears to be a case of a sex change, male to female. Here's the question ,does the female retain the right to wear the ribbons earned by the male?

If "Joe Jones" was awarded the PH, BS etc is "Janet Jones" allowed to wear those ribbons?

Joe Jones has ceased to exist but I'm not sure if Janet Jones has the same SS#. It's an interesting question. It certainly has caused some heated debate on other sites

Yes times most certainly have changed

Dan
    Yes, he/she/it should have the same SSN by law. The name can be changed.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    An interesting question. I would say initially (gut reaction only) the answer would be 'yes'. The parts (or lack thereof LOL) shouldn't change the fact that at one time, the person earned those awards.
    Good point Sgt. It's a tough one alright. But I'm going to leave it up to a higher pay grade, preferably someone who has all the intended parts.

I have a Dr. friend who flys up here to Virgina from Texas who does this operation. I have politely asked him not to tell me the procedure. Don't tell and I won't ask

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    Yes, he/she/it should have the same SSN by law. The name can be changed.
    Thanks for the info. "it" ??

I think there is some kind of law out there if you get cought wearing a Unfrom of any Branch Of Serve. I am not for sure on this but if there is'nt there should be. I know there is one that told me that he was in the Marines at S.D. for bootcamp. I said when were you there he said that he was there in 1978 then He was telling that I should rember him. I ask why. He said that I was his D.I. back then that he rembered my name. I then told him that he was a Fu*king lier because in 1978 I was at P.I.. I then told him not to try and pass him self off as being in MY CORPS. Then I told him that he needed his ass kicked for even trying. I hate the fact that there is some fonies out there. Especially in Our MARINE CORPS. If there is no law aginst it there should be . SSGT. Francisco.

Thread Information