Hazing!
Create Post

Thread: Hazing!

Hazing!

I'm just wondering if any Marines on here have been hazed and what kind of hazing you received if it's not secretive and you don't mind sharing.

I saw some videos of the Gold Wing Pinning ceremony back in '91 that made the news and now I'm rather curious.

This is a kind of topic that shouldn't be discussed in an open forum....you never know who's "lurking".

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    This is a kind of topic that shouldn't be discussed in an open forum....you never know who's "lurking".
    Good point, I never thought of that... I can just edit my post and request for it to be removed?

You can PM one of the mods and ask to have it removed.

I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ or come acorss being rude, but try sticking to questions on wanting to become a Marine, that's what this forum is for.

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    You can PM one of the mods and ask to have it removed.

I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ or come acorss being rude, but try sticking to questions on wanting to become a Marine, that's what this forum is for.

I will go ahead and send a PM now, and no it's no problem...I just didn't think about the dreaded lurkers haha

-also the five minute editing period has passed so I can't edit..sorry /:

Ask, and ye shall receive. Gone.

Thread Information