I am torn between the army and the marines, I can't decide which. - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    I guess you didnt heed my advice that I posted. You will learn eventually.
    I don't need someone elses advice to know that I don't take kindly to intimidation.

TJR- Ya he's a dumbass. One too many IED's to his brain housing group haha. Dont worry fella's, I got respect for all Marines.

Credits
    Savings
    Hey Smitty if that's true be a good friend and make sure he gets the help he needs because it seems the brain housing group got rattled around a bit. If he wasn't all fvcked up and he believes in what he says just tell him my original offer stands.

Smitty your a lying sack of sh*t man! I looked at your other posts from today and they were all pretty dead on not one was being douchy. Your a f*cking liar it was you and your a p*ssy. You say your LCPL in the Marine Grunts yet your blogging all ****ing day long? And a civilian is staying in your barracks while your not around? Your a piece of sh*t i dont even f*cking believe your in the Grunts bag of ass...get a life and stop getting chubbys listening to real Marines talk.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sully he's a reservist that got dropped into a sta platoon the day he checked in to his unit. Can probably count the number of drills he's been on on one hand. Buffing the hallway and taking out the trash one weekend a month and telling everyone what sniper school is like.

F*cking clown what a punk...agreed Sgt well said...

just read all that bullsh!t and all i got to say is WOW!

Interesting to say the least. I would have to agree somewhat to a much watered down standpoint with regard to treating the not so informed kids who show up here asking retarded questions with a little bit less hostility, though that doesn't seem usually to be the issue here. I do know it is a large problem on some other not to be named forums.

What was posted if it was in fact to OP was very out of line and reflects poorly on Marines to those looking on to the forum, though continuing the attack back towards him to the extent in a public forum may not have been the best thing either, though emotions can get the best of us. Private Messages do have a purpose though gentlemen, I try to keep this in mind. I'm sure many were sent his way.

I also want to add, with respect, that I don't think by any standards being a reservist makes you a POS.

Mike

Thread Information