Credits
    Savings

Jobless OH man builds igloo, keeps beer cold

Jobless Ohio man gets into winter, builds big igloo

04:12 PM

Jimmy Grey Jr. of Chardon sits in the

CAPTION
    By John Kuntz, The Plain Dealeer/AP

A25-year-old unemployed Ohio laborer with time on his hands is really digging winter. You might say he's Inuit.Jimmy Grey Jr. has built an American-size igloo in the front yard of his father's home in Chardon, east of Cleveland: 625 square feet, four rooms, 6- foot-high ceilings, electricity, cable T, surround-sound, strobe lights.
    Jimmy Grey Jr. carves out the wall of a room he is building in his giant igloo lit by candlelight and a lantern on the front yard of his father's home in Chardon,

CAPTION
    By John Kuntz, The Plain Dealer/AP

He and friends watched the Super Bowl in the "entertainment room," and he hosts candle-lit chill sessions several nights a week. Grey has been jobless for a year.The Plain Dealer reveals the "best perk": "The Busch and Bud Light never go warm no matter how long it sits out. "

That's sweet ! I built a pretty big snowcave in the yard for the kids but not that big.

The funny thing is I live in Chardon and I know this kid. Wow. I never saw it first hand though.

His dad must have a big front yard.

Keeping the beer cold...got to have priorities...(;

too bad its not bullet proof lol

Sounds like he needs to expand his job search parameters......

Exactly Sgt

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    He and friends watched the Super Bowl in the "entertainment room," and he hosts candle-lit chill sessions several nights a week. Grey has been jobless for a year.The Plain Dealer reveals the "best perk": "The Busch and Bud Light never go warm no matter how long it sits out. "
    Must be using Daddy's money to buy the ingredients for the chili fest and the beer......and electricity for the boob tube.

Job search.....he needs to expand his horizons.

Thread Information