10 days until i ship. - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yea I got that call, cause I'm shipping out on Monday...and my BF was with me and he's a Marine back on PTAD. He just asked us what we had planned and to be careful and not do anything stupid.

My RSS office gave us a little holiday weekend safety brief and the dont do nothing dumb. wouldnt even let the poolees leaving on monday PT this week, because it was to much of a risk so close to shipping.

Im gonna pt until the day before i leave for meps since we wont get the chance to pt for a few days when we get there from what my recruiter says.

Quote Originally Posted by derikdrock1989 View Post
    Im gonna pt until the day before i leave for meps since we wont get the chance to pt for a few days when we get there from what my recruiter says.

Just take it easy bro, only takes on small hole to roll the ankle, or one slight slip to pull a muscle. If you want to work up a sweat, go ride the stationary bike for a half hour, Relatively safe and will give you a good work out

Yeh thats a great idea. That would be the worst thing that could happen. Stay moto. See everyone over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital M View Post
    Just take it easy bro, only takes on small hole to roll the ankle, or one slight slip to pull a muscle. If you want to work up a sweat, go ride the stationary bike for a half hour, Relatively safe and will give you a good work out
    Unless you happen to get your shoe lace caught, flip over the bike, and get a concussion and possibly break your ankle....but other than that, ya it's safe

Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Sokol View Post
    Unless you happen to get your shoe lace caught, flip over the bike, and get a concussion and possibly break your ankle....but other than that, ya it's safe
    That, or some fat dude smothers you in his man boobs for using the equipment he wanted to use, but I digress.

Jesus christ. Dont jinx me.

Quote Originally Posted by derikdrock1989 View Post
    Jesus christ. Dont jinx me.
    Ha! Don't worry mate. Before you know it, we will all be on a bus to our respective Depots.

Don' worry about the man boobs.

Alright, gentleman. Time to bite the bullet.

Good luck to you all and let's all come back with the EGA.

Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Sokol View Post
    Haha Talkin about a stationary bike. The person who does that on a stationary bike... well I'd love to meet him and buy him a beer.

Derik didn't mean to jinx you bro. Good luck

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Would you people go already,,,,,,,,,

Aye aye, Sergeant!

At the meps hotel as we speak. Everyone good luck, and ill see you in 13 weeks with the title.

Thread Information