A little boy's Christmas wish..... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
    Nathan Elfrink is 7 years old and has been fighting brain cancer for about 5 years. He has a terminal brain tumor and according to his Doctors...they informed his mother that if he is here for Christmas to consider it a blessing. His only wish this Christmas is to get a million Christmas cards. This little boy truly has the heart and courage of a Marine as he has accepted his fate with high spirits and solemn comfort for his family.

PLEASE anyone who reads this, invite your friends to join the group (even if you do not know him) and everyone send him a card so this courageous little boy's wish can come true. For anyone who wants more information on him you can google his name or look him up on a local news channel website 10TV.com out of Columbus, Ohio.

His address is:

Nathan Elfrink
    2415 Taylor Blair Road
    West Jefferson, OH 43162.

Thank you my brothers and sisters....and Merry Christmas to you all.
    I just now learned that Nathan passed away this morning from his terminal brain tumor. It's a sad thing to watch and endure the sufferings of a child....I can only imagine and pray for this family.

The family is still getting cards from well wishers from this past Christmas and even donations for the little boy. I did hear on a personal level that Nathan worried for his family and told them not to be sad.....for he would see them again....makes me want to hold my own kids tight and thank the big man upstairs for their good health.....

RIP Nathan, God Bless his family, Semper Fidelis.

RIP..... man that suck! God bless him and his family. I'm sure he is in a better place now! SF

Rest Ineace Nathan. May Godbless And Watch Over His Family

Rest In Peace Nathan, May Godbless And Watch Over His Family

Thread Information