Got a question Marines.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Got a question Marines.

Hi Marines im currently a High Schooler (Freshman). I currently plan to enlist in the Marines DEP senior year at the age of 17. But to further my planning I want to pick 3-4 fields im interested in and get all the information and requirments.

If any Marine has been a Scount Sniper (0317) can you please send me a PM my way.(thanks Marine!)

Also can any Marine if willing do a Instant Messege chat with me cause I just feel I can speak of more things during those conversations. If they wish to do so just send a PM to me thank you.

(I know this is NOT the correct forum but I can't make a thread in the other cause I am not a Poolee)
    Thank you Marines!

~High Schooler

I can't help you with your questions, but if you registered as a Marine Friend instead of a Marine Family, then you would've been able to post this in the Ask A Marine forum where it belongs.
    A Marine Family member is someone who has a member of their family in the Marines.

Credits
    Savings
    I do have a Marine in the family Ma'am. Sorry about that mistake. Won't happen again.

My apologies then if you have a member in the Marines. Then you are correct being a Marine Family member.

Credits
    Savings
    Ah you don't need to say any apologies Ma'am it's not like you know my family so none needed.

And I can't edit my 1st post so i'll just say it here. In my first post I asked for any Scout Sniper that is willing to talk over pm or IM. And I noticed that it doesn't matter if a Marine is a Scout Sniper..Recon Marine or just a basic 0311 they all have the same virtues. So if any Marine is willing to talk to me and answer basic questions that would be great!!

Thanks Marines!

~High Schooler

Quote Originally Posted by GLD95 View Post
    Ah you don't need to say any apologies Ma'am it's not like you know my family so none needed.

And I can't edit my 1st post so i'll just say it here. In my first post I asked for any Scout Sniper that is willing to talk over pm or IM. And I noticed that it doesn't matter if a Marine is a Scout Sniper..Recon Marine or just one of gods most feared creations to ever walk this earth. Warriors whom must go through trials that Ares himself would find challenging, the coveted 03's. They all have the same virtues. So if any Marine is willing to talk to me and answer basic questions that would be great!!

Thanks Marines!

~High Schooler
    Fixed.

Feel free to ask away.
    Reservist 0331, one deployment.

Credits
    Savings
    Nice edit Marine! I'll make sure next time I mention the 03 field I'll spice it up.

Well I know you guys get bombarded with questions and etc so if im causing any head aches just yell .

But on the rifle range if you qualify expert and etc does the Marines teach the how to handle any other weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by GLD95 View Post
    Nice edit Marine! I'll make sure next time I mention the 03 field I'll spice it up.

Well I know you guys get bombarded with questions and etc so if im causing any head aches just yell .

But on the rifle range if you qualify expert and etc does the Marines teach the how to handle any other weapon?
    What?
    In boot camp you will learn the M-16(A2?) You might learn about the SAW, I can't remember. When you go through SOI You will learn about every weapon you will use in the 03 field. If you qual expert on the rifle range, you get an expert badge.

GLD95 watch out for MS profile police she will surely make you do all the right things no answers but will definitely police your profile.

Credits
    Savings
    Thank You Marine

And why would someone "Police" my profile?

Because that is the only time she gets on the site is so she can use her W.Marine signature and she seems to enjoy policeing poolees or Marine family and friends.

Credits
    Savings
    Ok thank you Marine. I'll try to keep my profile striaghten out and keep it that way.

Any other Marines want to talk about anything ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TazMatt View Post
    Because that is the only time she gets on the site is so she can use her W.Marine signature and she seems to enjoy policeing poolees or Marine family and friends.

And she's good at it. Chief of the Rules Police.

Learn your ranks so you dont have to keep saying Marine. In MCT you learn the 240G, SAW, 240B, you do grenade throws, some cool stuff...and run around in the forest with your M16..Its fun. I had a blast.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ITR, now MCT, lets you play with a lot of stuff. My fav was setting explosives, or the M79,,,,tossup.

Zulu,,,,,be nice. She ain't all that bad.

---
    OOPS! Old thread, got sucked in AGAIN!!!

Thread Information