Closed Thread
Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1642

Thread: davblay

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hello, Dave.
    It's about night fall here in South Florida and it's about time to think about winding down from the days' activities. Hope that your day was "active", that you were able to move about, converse, enjoy some good food and check in and see what's going on here on Leatheneck.com. Going to watch some boob tube? Whatever your plans, Dave, do the best that you can and pass on my best to all those who are caring for you.
    Adios, for now.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey Dave,I got home before rose and got on here and wanted to say hi.not much going on around here but work,eat and sleep.can,t wait for the weather to break and get some warm days,take care and Semper Fi bro.

Hi, Dave

I haven't post you, for several days. too much going on, and My heart just wasn't in it. I hope you,and your family are doing well, and as usual, we wish you and yours, all the best. S/F!!!! Ken

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hi Dave,hey bro give us a thumbs up to let us know if you are still with us.I think about you and hope you are doing the best you can,later brother.

ooops! Almost forgot again to stop by and wave a big Hi to you. Keep you in our thoughts and prayers all the time. God bless you and your family. Rest well. Catcha later.
    Hugs,
    Semper Fi
    Lin

How about lettin' us you're still here? Please

Credits
    Savings
    Dave, I just stumbled in here to see you myself. I'm thinking, it's funny, ya think ya said hello to Dave and then realize... oops, ya didn't. Sometimes a day or two passes before ya realize it. Here's hoping that you had a banner day with no pain, good rest and some activity. I'll drop bye again to say hello. Pass on my best to all those who are caring for you.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    David was just thinking of Ya'like I do alot We are praying for You my Marine Brother,and Your family also.Will talk too you later S/F Jack

Evening Dave, Hope yer feelin better.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Jim View Post
    Hi Dave,hey bro give us a thumbs up to let us know if you are still with us.I think about you and hope you are doing the best you can,later brother.
    , I just got home from the VA Hospital yesteday. I am under HOSPISE care now. They will try to keep me comfortable, I guess.

I will continue to check in as I feel like it.

Semper Fi and I love you guys,

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hi Dave, You just don't know how good it is to see you post. I know its hard for you but we all care about you and like to keep updated on your progress. I really sorry about all that you have to go through.
    Just remember that if we don't post everyday that your in our thoughts and prayers.
    I have to admit that sometimes I don't post because I'm not sure if your reading it or not. As long as I know you read it I will continue to post but even if I didn't you will always be in my prayers everynight.
    I am honored to have gotten to know you the last couple of years. You are a true Marine and I would have been very honored to have served on active duty with you.
    You are Always A Marine and a Brother and have guts like I've never seen before.
    Have a restful night and Thanks for replying to your thread it put a BIG SMILE on my face.
    Semper Fi Redman

Great to hear from ya Dave. The whole gang here misses ya. SF

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    HI Dave,i got a smile on my face when i seen your post.bro you do what you can when you feel like it cause there an,t no pressure on this end,i,m still going to write to you anyway and if you only read what we write that cool with Rose and me.well going to get off here cause Rose wants to get something to eat and i don,t need bumps on my head. Rose and i send our love to you and your family,Semper Fi.

Dave the Pups are Safe. Just do what you need to do Marine. SF and My prayers are on you Brother.

Credits
    Savings
    Good early morning, Dave. It is really dark outside but the day has become much brighter after reading your last entry. It sure is good hearing from you. As always, have the best day possible...if you can get up and move about, even better. Pass on my best to those who are caring for you.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave I couldn't sleep so I wanted to drop in and say hello
    I hope you have a good day
    Semper Fi Redman

Thread Information