My son - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My son

Thanks for all your posts, and sorry about the tear Captain Kirk. More good news!!! His older brother, my 20 year old son, sent me the phone call yesterday. I know that it's not the Marines but he is enlisting in the Navy. He has tried several jobs since high school and nothing has worked out for him. He is an accomplished guitar player, but the aspirations of being in a band and making boo coo money hasn't developed. I am possibly the proudest dad in the history of dads! As for my youngest: 9 AND A WAKE UP!!!! OOOOO RAAAAHHHHHHH. Semper Fi

Good for you pawpaw. You can be very proud of them both as we are.

Semper Fi

PawPaw,

Wont be long for the next generation of Marines! Ooh-Rah to a Proud Paw Paw! You have every right in the World to be a Proud Paw Paw! Marines and Navy, always a Great Combo!!!

Semper Fi!

Semper Fi

Sir, when your son graduates boot camp get him to set up an account here on the site. We would be proud to have him, and welcome him with open arms. Semper Fi PawPaw

I am so happy that your son is doing well. Having a father who was a Marine, Man he is a lucky child. Good for you. You must be so proud. Semper Fi and be sure to let us now how all is going. OOH-RAH Devil.

Congradulations. It's an honor I tell you.

If I'm not mistaken Paw Paw, is tomorrow the big day?

My son has graduated!! I can't tell you how proud I am of him at this point. At this time he is now at home being spoiled rotten by my wife and enjoying his time off. I will have him join this site asap. OOOOO RAAAAAHHH. I don't know how to insert his picture here but I will keep trying.

I can relate brother. Both of my sons are now in the Corps and my youngest graduates Parris Island on Dec 11. I never would have imagined I raised a couple of grunts. Go figure!!

Congratulations PawPaw,

I can only say...OOOOOOOORAAAAAAH!

Big Congrats, Paw Paw! Welcome to Corps, Again! OOH-RAH!!!

Semper Fi!

Congrats pawpaw,the son thats joining the navy talk him into going to HM school . congrats again and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Congrats pawpaw to you and your son, Semper FI.

My son left with the recruiter at 9:00 am this morning.
    I'm looking forward to a picture of me and him both in uniform together in 3 months (I wear mine for funerals at the National Cemitary on my days off).
    Congrats to you and your son..

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameispawpaw View Post
    My son has graduated!! I can't tell you how proud I am of him at this point. At this time he is now at home being spoiled rotten by my wife and enjoying his time off. I will have him join this site asap. OOOOO RAAAAAHHH. I don't know how to insert his picture here but I will keep trying.

Thread Information