prior service
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: prior service

prior service

i was in us army before. And i could transfer my time there to my new militar status (currently i am usmc) I would like know if my time in the army can help to reduce my GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL DATE?

I can't telly until you fill out your profile. Have you taken any USMC MCI's yet?

yes i fill out my mci......

Quote Originally Posted by telly141 View Post
    yes i fill out my mci......
    Huh??

i cant understand your question......

The Wookie asked if you had done any USMC MCI's, you replied "yes I fill out my MCI" which makes absolutely no sense to me, something isn't adding up for me, and I took the "Math for Marine's" MCI lol....

You might want to completely fill out your profile ASAP before somebody other than myself jumps in here

i dont understand why you ask me about my mci's my question is about my good conduct medal date.... i had good time in us army and i would like know if i can transfer that time in my usmc time? why you or he ask me about mci if my theme is very different.....

I understood your question, but look at it from our point of view: most of us have our profiles completely filled out, have a number of posts for other Marine's to "feel" us out by our posts and demeanor...you've given us basically nothing to go on other than you have prior US Army service and now a Marine.

Your question is one that any Admin Sgt or above I daresay could and would answer you or a unit Adjutant.

I have a sneaking suspicion I know what the answer is, at least my instinct anyway, but I kinda want to see where this goes and your further posts.

Troll alert!

I have filled out my profile a little more. Some spots are left blank though. I'm trying to get help so I can bring it up to my Sgt without having to ask him. I am just trying to utilize other resources instead of always asking my Sgt. I understand the NCO's are supposed to take care of us, but they have enough on their plate.

Quote Originally Posted by telly141 View Post
    I have filled out my profile a little more. Some spots are left blank though. I'm trying to get help so I can bring it up to my Sgt without having to ask him. I am just trying to utilize other resources instead of always asking my Sgt. I understand the NCO's are supposed to take care of us, but they have enough on their plate.
    Just go to your Admin S shop and ask one of the clerks.

thank you superquisky .... i was thinking about it. Your answer have a lot information. Thank you so much. Very easy. If i need talk with s-1 i promise you i will talk with them. Thank you so much.

R/S

Zavala

I am admin. I work in an IPAC. What I am trying to do is figure out what i need to do besides asking my sgt, to get my Good Conduct Medal date changed, using my prior service time.

Telly, sorry I don't have an answer for you but I'm curious, Can you wear any ribbons you have from your Army time in a Marine Corps Uniform?

ok, I call BS here... if you work at IPAC tell me where it is at your Base... then explain to me why you can't spell using proper grammar. I find it hard to believe that they rely on you to do any admin work if they have to keep proof reading your junk work you provide.

and seriously, if you're at IPAC you have nothing but knowledge floating around you... ask the other junior Marines... or a Cpl... ask a SNCO in passing.

Thread Information