Floridian Poolees?
Create Post

Floridian Poolees?

Report in fellow Poolees

Valrico, Fl here. Brandon RSS

SkMike
    Guest Free Member
    Palm Harbor, Clearwater RSS.

Cool, looks like theres a few of you 6xxx fellas on here.

Convulsive
    Guest Free Member
    Pinellas County RSS St.Petersburg

Just Because Someone Else Did This Thread, Doesn"t Mean You Need To Copy Them!

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    Just Because Someone Else Did This Thread, Doesn"t Mean You Need To Copy Them!
    Does it really matter? You need to chill out poolee. A lot of the posts you have are negative and don't serve a purpose. If a mod doesn't think he needs to "copy" another thread they will remove it. Your not a mod or a Marine so calm down.

Lol, I love how all the new people get there feelings hurt so easily. These threads are so annoying, if you want to find people around your state do a search for them, its that simple.

My feelings were hurt? Nah mine dont hurt, you just have no right to say whatever you want on here because your not a MARINE and havent earned the title on here. So stop trying to act like one and become one.

Convulsive
    Guest Free Member
    Poolee hall is serious business.

Fact is no mater what forum you're a member in people are always going to flame something that you post. You either A) need to not flame or B) not pay attention to the flame being posted. It just avoids unneeded confrontation. IMO this thread Isn't bad because threads seem to get lost especially over time and new poolees are constantly DEPing in so the old posts like this will be irrelevant. Duplicate posts are going to come up it's just the way forums work. Is there a search feature? yes and I aggree that it isn't used as often as it should but newbies to the forums should have some leeway to this rule and in the case of this forum I don't find it a big deal.

Nuff said.

Flame:

A flame is noun associated with the action of flaming, what people do when they express a strongly held opinion without holding back any emotion.

Although flames often get out of hand, they have a purpose in the ecology of cyberspace. Many flames are aimed at teaching someone something (usually in overstated language) or stopping them from doing something (like offending other people). Flame messages often use more brute force than is strictly necessary, but that's half the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    Lol, I love how all the new people get there feelings hurt so easily. These threads are so annoying, if you want to find people around your state do a search for them, its that simple.
    I'm not new I've been on this website for over a year now. I just don't post on the website because most of the poolees annoy me and post dumb ****. I check the website almost everyday to try to pick up important information though. Matter of fact I've been a member of this site a little longer than you.

I was around this site around January 2008 when the first seed was planted. I was never extremely serious about joining, and when I was I joined. I just looked around and learned what I needed to make sure I was making the right decision. Sorry about my first post, you guys are right, I was a little out of line. I just kicked the ***** of a gf out of my life, was angry about a few things, but it's all good, if it wasn't 11:30 I'd go PT!

Poolee Kilpatrick reporting for Recruiting Station Rockledge; Brevard County

Thread Information