Squared Away
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Squared Away

Thumbs up Squared Away

I just wanted to let you guys know that I look fuc$en sharp today.

You're in Okinawa? Why don't you come by my shop and I'll inspect you.

Quote Originally Posted by Corporal M View Post
    You're in Okinawa? Why don't you come by my shop and I'll inspect you.
    Where you at Cpl?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    For some reason I don't think I was selling or advertising anything... I was just stating that The Chucks look pretty d@mn good.

I'm on futenma. VMGR-152 Loadmasters. Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlooded View Post
    For some reason I don't think I was selling or advertising anything... I was just stating that The Chucks look pretty d@mn good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Spamming article
    Text content is minimal, usually innocuous and unrelated to the forum's topic
    Go back and read the many, many, many, manymanymanymanymany threads you've started in your short time here.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    Go back and read the many, many, many, manymanymanymanymany threads you've started in your short time here.
    Cpl, I really don't care. Alot of people like the threads, so if you see I wrote the thread you have the freedom of refraining from the click.

Thumbs up

I'm on futenma. VMGR-152 Loadmasters. Yourself?
    CLR-35, 3d Supply Battalion, S-4 Cpl down in Camp Kinser. Love it here, right infront of almost everything and close to Kokosai Street.

Have you been to the Italian Restaurant right outside of the front gate? I've been getting mixed reviews.

Thumbs up

Have you been to the Italian Restaurant right outside of the front gate? I've been getting mixed reviews.
    The Pizza House? It's the most horrible restaurant I have been too, and mad expensive. It's probably one of those restaurants that were really good when they started out and just got lazy as they started looking nice. Go to the restaurant to the right side of Camp Hambys (not the Jamaican one.) It has the best Iron Steak you will ever have. And the owner is fuc$ken awsome, ask him to play you some Johnny Cash .

I've gone drinking at Camp Hambys, but never bothered going to the restaurant. Maybe I'll check that place out this weekend. Have you been to Yoshi-Hashi yet? Best sushi on Earth.

I've gone drinking at Camp Hambys, but never bothered going to the restaurant. Maybe I'll check that place out this weekend. Have you been to Yoshi-Hashi yet? Best sushi on Earth.
    Heard of it but never did bother to go, me and my bros just like going to places isolated from the American culture. If the sushi is that good though I might get it for take-out.

It's a must. Seen the Banana show yet? haha

Thread Information