Just Beat It!..... - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    I went to the Post Office this morning to get my Mail and there was a group of kids outside asking people to sign a petition for the authorization of a Michael Jackson stamp.
    WTF???

Rocky
    I would be absolutely outraged if they did this......
    My father worked in the mines and so did my grandfather. I always hoped that some day before my father died, it was 4 years ago June 13th, that they would put out the "Miners Stamp" in "Honor" of all the men who risked their lives and died working in the mines.....but they never did.
    They can put Disney characters on a stamp, NASCAR drivers on a stamp, Elvis on a stamp........and so on and so on, but they can't put Miners on a stamp.
    Now kids want to people to sign a petition to have MJ put on a stamp....... Show me where they're at, I'll rip that damn piece of paper up.

celebrate the music

I bought an 8 pack of budweiser tall boys , went home and put on the vinyl "Thriller" , played it about 6 times and rocked the ten acres. Then turned on xm radio and set it to alert me to all Michael Jackson songs and danced in the living room with the kids.
    My kids dont have to know the bad parts. so Fruck you all.

My father also a Marine told me once he had no problem with fags because he was comfortable with himself and he was not threatened by them. That affected me profoundly.
    I do know I was born a homophobe and just cant change it, but I cant stop my feet from getting busy when I hear good music.
    May he rest in Peace. forgive but dont forget eh?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk87to91 View Post
    I bought an 8 pack of budweiser tall boys , went home and put on the vinyl "Thriller" , played it about 6 times and rocked the ten acres. Then turned on xm radio and set it to alert me to all Michael Jackson songs and danced in the living room with the kids.

My father also a Marine told me once he had no problem with fags because he was comfortable with himself and he was not threatened by them. That affected me profoundly.
    I do know I was born a homophobe and just cant change it, but I cant stop my feet from getting busy when I hear good music.
    No, fruck you.

He was a fcuking child molester.

I hope he is burning in ficking hell.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Thank your Maker that your kids don't know!

Burn in Neverland Mikie!

Don't blame me if you are lacking in good taste in music. I'll bet you have no problem with Jane Fonda either... after all she didn't do anything to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LASWMarine View Post
    I would be absolutely outraged if they did this......
    My father worked in the mines and so did my grandfather. I always hoped that some day before my father died, it was 4 years ago June 13th, that they would put out the "Miners Stamp" in "Honor" of all the men who risked their lives and died working in the mines.....but they never did.
    They can put Disney characters on a stamp, NASCAR drivers on a stamp, Elvis on a stamp........and so on and so on, but they can't put Miners on a stamp.
    Now kids want to people to sign a petition to have MJ put on a stamp....... Show me where they're at, I'll rip that damn piece of paper up.
    After the MJ stamp I'm sure the next thing will be a great American queer series of stamps.

Wait a minute.....wait a minute......!! Marilyn Chambers died.....?!?!

...?!?!

I bought an 8 pack of budweiser tall boys...
    Isn't that what michael Jackson liked too, an 8 pack of tall boys?

Quote Originally Posted by awbrown1462 View Post
    in one week we lost a Marine, a Lady, and a pervert but look who gets all the news
    Isn't that the damn truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
    Wait a minute.....wait a minute......!! Marilyn Chambers died.....?!?!

...?!?!
    Big Jim long time no see.

Quote Originally Posted by yanacek View Post
    After the MJ stamp I'm sure the next thing will be a great American queer series of stamps.
    And I am sure there is a ready market of folks who'll buy them just so they can lick their backsides.

Quote Originally Posted by yanacek View Post

It's amazing how small minded some people can be. MJ was an amazing artist regardless of your opinions on his music. You may not like it, but you can't deny the hundreds of millions of people that did. He must have done something right. He also raised millions of dollars for many different charities. He may have made a few mistakes but he also did alot of good. i might add that the mistakes he allegedly made he was found NOT GUILTY on. innocent until proven guilty right ?

Also, this thread is about MJ, not homosexuals. If you must show your ignorance with your feelings of hate towards homosexuals then please do it elsewhere. I'm sure there are some hate group forums out there somewhere where you can share your opinions with other small minded people.

-MD

In honor of Michael Jackson, Burger King is having a new lunch special. 50 year old meat in 12 year old buns

What does rigormortis and little boys have in common?
    They are the only two things that get Michael Jackson hard.

Why did Michael Jackson rush to K-Mart?
    He heard little boys pants were half off.

Quote Originally Posted by MD8724 View Post
    It's amazing how small minded some people can be. MJ was an amazing artist regardless of your opinions on his music. You may not like it, but you can't deny the hundreds of millions of people that did. He must have done something right. He also raised millions of dollars for many different charities. He may have made a few mistakes but he also did alot of good. i might add that the mistakes he allegedly made he was found NOT GUILTY on. innocent until proven guilty right ?
    MJ sucked, his music sucked and although not guilty in the eyes of the law, was still a creep as evidenced by his actions. The world is now a little bit of a better place.

Also, this thread is about MJ, not homosexuals. If you must show your ignorance with your feelings of hate towards homosexuals then please do it elsewhere. I'm sure there are some hate group forums out there somewhere where you can share your opinions with other small minded people.
    Don't know who made you moderator. Go fvck yourself, sweet pea.

-MD
    OOOOh Sweet Cheeks where have you been all my life?

Thread Information