New poolee
Create Post

Thread: New poolee

New poolee

I just joined the DEP on June 14th at San Jose, California coming from Concord, California. Going to be a Senior in high school and figured why not sign up now and not wait, and I'm proud of the steps I am taking and my ship date is June 28th 2010, so I got a whole year to get ready. Just putting myself on the roster.

Well, welcome to the ranks!
    If you have any questions feel free to ask. Most of us here are good people, minus a turd or two.

Congrats man, good job signing that paper and working your way to earning that Prestigious title of United States Marine..

Congratulations on being cleared and qualified for a shot at the Title. You've just joined the best site on the internet for the Marine Corps community. They've been very generous and allowed us an area for their upcoming generation (poolees/DEP) to get to help each other out and talk amongst the flock.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions. We will answer it to the best of our abilities. If we can't, you can always post it in the "Ask a Marine" section as well, where Marines will offer their advice and knowledge.

Read the rules, know them, and FOLLOW them. Try to mirror the Core Values of a Marine when on this site and you'll be just fine. Keep us up to date on your "Journey to the Corps" bro. Welcome, again.

Welcome. You have the same ship date as me but I go to parris island. I know it feels great to dep in but imagine what it will feel like to earn the title. What are you looking at for mos's?

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Which RSS [recruiting sub station] are you from? Did you attend the air show with us (RS San Francisco) last weekend?

Congrats, bro. Welcome to the DEP!

thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I wasnt at the air show, I am coming out of the Contra Costa RSS in Pleasant Hill.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard Poolee. Glad to see you have made a great decision. Now square yourself away by reading this:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29048

If those are hard to understand i suggest you read this:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=85639

And of course fill your profile up.

Hey, I ship June 21, get your date up a week, would be cool to have a fellow shipper to talk to.

Marine Friend Free Member Cressler's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm Shipping June 24th but i'm going to MCRDPI

Thread Information