I was thinking about joining the Marines - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Hello, my name is John-a, I'm Bulky's 14 year old pregnant girlfriend. I have a few questions; I'm already 100 pounds overweight and have a 2 year old already. My child's father, my brother is taking care of him/her/it. Do I need a waiver for that?

I'm very, very comfortable with a broom, like woo, it was my first time and I loved it, like lol for sure. So does that mean i can go into Recon? They said I couldn't because I was a girl but I haven't had my last operation yet so I'm sort of in between sexes.

Can I go to basic then OCS while I'm pregnant? do I need a waiver for the o-course? I need some nice marinne to send money for me to buying plane ticket, I am from philipines by way of Nigeria and need sponsorship because bulky won't marry me.

Thanks much k, pics attached

Ah gentlemen, I'm glad you came to to the right place to get your questions answered.

Step right up, step right up! Get your questions answered here!

First, don't bother with the profile. Only Big Al will give you hassle, and if you're a chick, you can bribe him with boobie pictures. (you know it's true Al!)

If you're overweight, it's ok. Your sister will still like you and your momma will still wipe your patooty. The Marine Corps will give you a waiver up to 160lbs and your drill instructor will fireman carry your butt through the IST. Have another donut. You earned it.

Tattoos are a great way of expressing yourself. If you're a guy, you should get a tattoo of random tribal signs with a foreign language you don't understand (and you make up the meaning for). If you're a girl, get cat eyes over your hoo-hoo. Guys, if you're sensitive, you can get kitty eyes too. Your Drill Instructors will understand. Sleeves are not ok unless you got totally ****faced and then only if of a naked sailor. Your Series Commander may look at you funny, but you'll earn a special place in the heart of your 4th Hat. Cherish these moments.

Racks are for community togetherness. Invite a buddy or two to share yours at every opportunity.

Church is for suckers. Chapel is for the wise recruits. Suzy rottencrotch recruit from 4th Bn will amaze you with her ability to belt praise and worship in a frog voice. Marry her in MCT. Foxholes are good with a buddy. Especially a buddy who rubs your back.

Showering with 80 of your closest guy friends may seem scary at first. Don't worry, sooner or later you'll realize that you all have scrawny asses and limp dicks.

Finally, remember that all Marines here are your friends. In fact, you can call them "Bro, Homey, Dude, Ma Shanaynay, and Peaches" on any occasion. Except for Marine84. Please call her "Miss Kitten". She likes it. She really does.

Enjoy your stay on the boards and again, don't worry about the profile. No one ever does!

Peaches? LMAO!

Credits
    Savings
    This thread is getting better and better.

As soon as we have a couple of WMC's (Women Marine Chicks) chime in, it'll get really interesting.

Com'on 84, CD7, Stein07 and the rest of you wonderful ladies.

... and yes, boobie shots can go a long.

Last edited by Wyoming; 06-11-09 at 08:59 AM. Reason: ... because I know how and I beat the timeout limit

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post

... and yes, boobie shots can go a long.
    You old softie..

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Miss Kitten here (you may call me by saying "here kitty, kitty, kitty).................Who let the poolee in? I guess he didn't catch it when I told the other one to STFU!

I've already chimed in BigAl - ya'll just don't notice it anymore because I'm part of the freakin' furniture around here.

I have a question for you marines out there. I need a serious answer so don't reply with some fvcking sh!t abot my profile because i can't read and my litl brother is doing this for me.

When you goto basic i hear you ride a bus.

What flavor are the windows?

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post

What flavor are the windows?
    They taste like recruit. Lick them and then lick your neighbor. He'll understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Miss Kitten here (you may call me by saying "here kitty, kitty, kitty).................Who let the poolee in? I guess he didn't catch it when I told the other one to STFU!

I've already chimed in BigAl - ya'll just don't notice it anymore because I'm part of the freakin' furniture around here.
    Here Kitty, kitty, kitty...

i ws thinking about joining the marines core i have 2 years college dergee and have some questions i want to be a officer and my recruter says that to be a officer i have 2 have 4 yrs college he says i shoudl join as inlisted frist compete my college and become officer later he says the exprience will make me better officer but my mom hates the marines core and says i should finsh my college and go to air force i told her i am my own man and i want marines my question is this what do youguys think is it it better for me go to college first adn then join as officer or shoudl i listn to recruter and be inlisted firsrt and complet college and be offcier later i also need to no what kind of jobs officers have in mareins (MSO) i did search for MSO and jobs but nothing came up any help you can give me i would relaly apprecate i jus need to no so i can tell my mom sempr fi

This whole thread makes me smile every time I open it up. Every time one of these wannabes/poolees start acting stupid I'm just going to send them a link to this thread.

Bulky that picture of the girlfriend is making me quite jealous...when's she due?

And I'm not the biggest fan of cats...but there's another word for kitty that I'm a huge fan of haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    i ws thinking about joining the marines core i have 2 years college dergee and have some questions i want to be a officer and my recruter says that to be a officer i have 2 have 4 yrs college he says i shoudl join as inlisted frist compete my college and become officer later he says the exprience will make me better officer but my mom hates the marines core and says i should finsh my college and go to air force i told her i am my own man and i want marines my question is this what do youguys think is it it better for me go to college first adn then join as officer or shoudl i listn to recruter and be inlisted firsrt and complet college and be offcier later i also need to no what kind of jobs officers have in mareins (MSO) i did search for MSO and jobs but nothing came up any help you can give me i would relaly apprecate i jus need to no so i can tell my mom sempr fi
    If your mom is hawt I'd listen to her... listen to her moan while I'm making myself yur dady, lololololz

Do I have a chance to become a marine officer?

i want to be a marine, and i like chocolate too. i am almost 27 and have a bachlers degree on underwater basket weaving im not really sure if its an acreddited college but my friend from the salvation army recruitng station says it is. im a little over waeight i weigh 340 and my goal is to loos some wiat by walking my block once a day, rite now its way too hot so i might just try and do sit ups, i can only do one. my interests are surfing the web and reading. my mommy said i could never join because its againts her religion. i want to go to OCS because i think i can lead marines, i do have 2 dogs i lead around the house is that ok? Do i have a chance to become a marine officer?

If your mom is hawt I'd listen to her... listen to her moan while I'm making myself yur dady, lololololz
    You'll have to stand in line and wait for Achped to finish. He doesn't even care if she's hawt..

listn ashole i dint come here to hve some stuppid marine make fun of me i came here to ask a serous question about join the marein core just becuz ur already marine doesnt mean u can talk about my mom like that so cn you anser my question if not then go to hill

Thread Information