New Navy Uniforms
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

New Navy Uniforms

Got my reenistment physical done this morning, I noticed the new Navy uniforms. The Navy has the new cammies, they are dark blue digitized like the Marpat cammies. I saw a lot of the sailors wearing the kaki top with dark blue pants reminded me of the service C but with dark trousers instead. But I did spot 2 other Marines in the crowd, hard to miss
    Your thoughts or opinions from fellow shipmates that wear them?

PS I did see one Sailor that had Army digi-cammies on, whats that about?

Navy uniform reminds me of the Salvation Army uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    Got my reenistment physical done this morning, I noticed the new Navy uniforms. The Navy has the new cammies, they are dark blue digitized like the Marpat cammies. I saw a lot of the sailors wearing the kaki top with dark blue pants reminded me of the service C but with dark trousers instead. But I did spot 2 other Marines in the crowd, hard to miss
    Your thoughts or opinions from fellow shipmates that wear them?

PS I did see one Sailor that had Army digi-cammies on, whats that about?

There are two versions of the Navy digi's: dominate grey and dominate blue.
    The blue type has the 8 point, and the grey type has an army style cover.

Every time I see the squids dressed in the Gnarlies (rhymes with Charlies)
    I want to genocide another endangered species.

Dont get me wrong the new NSU's(charlie top) look good but I hate them with a passion. The Navy seems like its losing its identity and is trying to emulate other services.

I still proudly wear my whites, I hate the utilties though, oh well I should be getting my MARPAT soon

Pants?

bootlace15 out

Quote Originally Posted by bootlace15 View Post
    Pants?

bootlace15 out
    Thank you bootlace15, I stand corrected; black trousers.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    BACK WHEN...the ladies were HIGHLY impressed with me, dressed in my "tight whites"!! HA! HA! HA! I only weighed about 140, and KNEW HOW to sweep up the ladies!!....especially in Californicate...San Diego, and Oceanside!!! I was such a slick SOB, I was also screwing a COUPLE of nurses at Balboa, while in Hosp. Corps School!!! Some GREAT memories!!!.....DOC

Last edited by DocGreek; 06-07-09 at 10:35 AM. Reason: couldn't spell San Diego!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking Don't worry Doc,Jody has ur azz covered

(LMFAO)Your so full of Chit Doc,when I was laughing I almost chit myself.The only Nurse You every Fuced was Your hands.How I know this 'cause I Had every WAVE in tha' Fleet in my Rack Brother!!!

THEM POOR WAVES.....................LMFAO

bootlace15 out

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Talking Uniform Of The Day-Birthday Suit-starched Skivvies Optional

Yea Lace my Brother,wait a few day's when these Pimpcesses git outta College 4 tha summer,I'll bring Doc along make sure He gits his wick wet.Them WAVES where rich after my azz left them with a Biggggg

I need a solid definition of wave... I kinda remember but not really sure.

also, doc... the only women you swept off your feet in oceanside were the *****s who were everywhere up until the early 90's.... now all the people there are the children of you'alls generation!!!!!

hahahahaa

anyways... any pics of the new uniform?

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post

anyways... any pics of the new uniform?
    http://www.new-navy-uniform.com/picture-nwu.html
    http://www.new-navy-uniform.com/picture-khaki.html
    http://www.new-navy-uniform.com/picture-nsu.html

Now its harder to see whos an Officer and when to salute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    BACK WHEN...the ladies were HIGHLY impressed with me, dressed in my "tight whites"!! HA! HA! HA! I only weighed about 140, and KNEW HOW to sweep up the ladies!!....especially in Californicate...San Diego, and Oceanside!!! I was such a slick SOB, I was also screwing a COUPLE of nurses at Balboa, while in Hosp. Corps School!!! Some GREAT memories!!!.....DOC
    Tightie whiteys...HAHAHAHAAAAAAA
    YEAH..I bet you stuffed a potato in your scivies.....but you forgot it belonged in the front....WOOOOOOOO....

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post

um... no... those are nothing but broken links....

none

::
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    :evilgrin Yea Lace my Brother,wait a few day's when these Pimpcesses git outta College 4 tha summer,I'll bring Doc along make sure He gits his wick wet.Them WAVES where rich after my azz left them with a Biggggg
    None of you guys no a thing about getting the ladies. How much money have you guys spent getting a little bum? What you have to do is this. Get 6 wives, all have great paying jobs like a doctor, account, lawyers. you know them money makers. You see that gives you one for each night and on the 7th night is your night to party and find some strange. Get with it guys.

Thread Information