20090803/31 MCRD SD shippers here! - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just wanted to bump my old thread. Time is fast apporoaching and I am very excited! Getting better on my IST. Hopefully in two weeks I will redo my signature with my new improved times.

ya i know what you mean, time sure has flew since I got sworn in. I too have been trying to improve on my IST and hopefully it will show within a couple of weeks at the next pool function. Good luck and keep pushing yourself, bro.

Thanks bro. I only have two days left of work and then a whole month off to physically get it into gear. I plan on running in the mornings and afternoons instead of nights to prepare myself. Still gotta work on the weight, but I know it wont be a problem come shipping day.

August 10th looks a lot closer from this side of June. Just a little over a month left. I'm nervous, scared, and excited all at the same time.

1 more month to go. Last day of work (im here right now) kinda sad i'm leaving. I hate this place but there will be some things I miss.

good luck to you guys i leave a day after you 20090811 but im heading to Parris Island

i ship out aug 31st to MCRD PI to earn my title

Just another bump to my old thread. 3 weeks from today is when I and other leave to earn that oh so sweet TITLE! Current IST will be going up hopefully sometime this week.

I ship out aug 31st to Parris Island!

Quote Originally Posted by cammedNslammed View Post
    i ship out aug 31st to MCRD PI to earn my title
    Me too. About a month and a half left. Getting anxious/nervous. Wondering what I did. But staying motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by dpd951 View Post
    Wondering what I did.
    Second thoughts?

Thread Information