hello i gotta question!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up hello i gotta question!

hello my name is ilene and im planning on enlisting very soon .. umm i had a questio n i really want the MOS 5811 Military Police but i had a question i want to be able to continue going to school while in .. do u know how long a usual working day is for a MP .. and if its actually possible for one to be able to attend skool as well ..

thank u .. ilene

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Wow,,,,, Looks like school hasn't done a thing for you yet. Why continue? Or are you dictating thru your pet monkey?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Wow,,,,, Looks like school hasn't done a thing for you yet. Why continue? Or are you dictating thru your pet monkey?
    lol

On a nicer note, and future advice. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling you learn through elementary school I insist you apply it or you won't get much feedback on your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ijimenez03 View Post
    hello my name is ilene and im planning on enlisting very soon .. umm i had a questio n i really want the MOS 5811 Military Police but i had a question i want to be able to continue going to school while in .. do u know how long a usual working day is for a MP .. and if its actually possible for one to be able to attend skool as well ..

thank u .. ilene
    Oh loard, give me the strength!

What u have 2 do is stop spellin' like a 4th grdr who is textin' ur gf's, k?

Learn some proper grammar and punctuation. Marines pride themselves on attention to details. Something you obviously lack at the moment. Try again and then you might get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by JMReynolds111 View Post
    lol

On a nicer note, and future advice. Grammar, punctuation, and spelling you learn through elementary school I insist you apply it or you won't get much feedback on your questions.
    Really poolee? You insist she applies it? Know you place and don't overstep your bounds there young one.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

ha

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    wow........ that is pretty funny sparkie. i had to laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Marine4Lif199 View Post
    wow........ that is pretty funny sparkie. i had to laugh
    *facepalm*

Post Sorry

My apologies. Well, like I stated before, what are the chances of me continuing to take classes while I'm enlisted as a 5811 Military Police? I'm not familiar to the hours of a normal MP work day so, was wondering if I can get some feedback. Thank you again, and sorry!

Ilene

thank u .. ilene
    like ToTally OMg like if i CoUlD get away like WitH Tpning Lyke ThIS I TotAlly Like OMG I CoUlD To8ly be Mp or WatEva lyk OMG lol lol

Wow where are you from?

My apologies. Well, like I stated before, what are the chances of me continuing to take classes while I'm enlisted as a 5811 Military Police? I'm not familiar to the hours of a normal MP work day so, was wondering if I can get some feedback. Thank you again, and sorry!

Ilene
    I'm not an MP but I'd imagine it would be something like 12 hours on 12 hours off like a regular city police officer. Someone on here will be able to help you more then myself, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by coltie52 View Post
    I'm not an MP but I'd imagine it would be something like 12 hours on 12 hours off like a regular city police officer. Someone on here will be able to help you more then myself, trust me.
    Let me guess... you looked at her profile pic before you made this reply.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    Let me guess... you looked at her profile pic before you made this reply.
    Actually no, I just replied.
    I'll go to a look now that you say that.

What u have 2 do is stop spellin' like a 4th grdr who is textin' ur gf's, k?
    LOL or ROTFLMAOF..... G2G

Quote Originally Posted by coltie52 View Post
    Thank you coltie52 for you're reply, I was guessing the same thing but I didn't know for sure. Like I said before, I want to continue taking college courses while enlisted. So I guess I'll just have to talk to my recruiter about my options. Thank you again!

Ilene.

Psh I won't lie, I could tell by the typing it was a female so I looked. I like to see who I'm talking to.

Hey, my names Matt, I'll be glad to help you.

You can continue to take college courses while you are an MP Ilene. However you may be a field MP where you wont have alot of spare time during deployments or a garrison MP (PM-Hos) basically instead of messing up terrorists, taking over other countries, or helping out our own, your job is to bust Marines. Oorah! Both are MOS 5811 but very different jobs. If you have any questions please, feel free to let me know.

Thread Information