Advice for my Daughter - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Savings
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day....wait that's the Jets...

... PIB, I think you've heard me write that before (that's a paradox isn't it?!)

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day....wait that's the Jets...
    I had had a flashback to the political forum when I read that, and had to look twice to see who wrote it!

wow.....

Quote Originally Posted by lthunder View Post
    Listen, anyone above the age of 18 is old enough to fight. Anything above that can marry any Marine they wish. If they wish it, they can get a free Iraq attorney and argue it. If not, they can get any attorney and argue it. The Marines can have what they want...

DURRRRRR

His daughter's clueless though. And she's gonna get herself into a world of pain if she doesn't get it now. Getting married to a Marine isn't exactly a choice someone should rush into.

EVERY Marine wife learns (hopefully sooner than later) that the Marine is married to the MARINES and we are their mistresses.....

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    PEOPLE!!!! This thread has been going on for at least 2 weeks, it's TIME for DOC to put a dam PERIOD....here!!!! I'm 63, and have 3 "children", and 2 step children. They ALL love, and respect me....because I listen, and do NOT tell them how to live their lives!!! Be straight-up and tell your children the CHOICES they have, in front of them, THEN....let them do what THEY think is the right thing!!! If they're successful...TERRIFIC!! IF they fail miserably....BE THERE...for support, LOVE, and CALM guidance. HOW do we, as humans, learn to live a good life??......BY SCREWING UP, and making mistakes.....that we learn from.....some of us make the same mistakes, two, or three times!!!!.....I KNOW....BEEN there, LOT'S of times!!! Have the strength to LOVE your children....no matter what! PEACE AND LOVE, to all of you!!!......DOC

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by DobbinsBlythe View Post

EVERY Marine wife learns (hopefully sooner than later) that the Marine is married to the MARINES and we are their mistresses.....

very, very true!

Thread Information