Mike where the hell you been?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mike where the hell you been?

Has anyone heard from Woody lately? Seems like forever since I last talked to that jarhead, and when I say jarhead I mean it with the utmost respect for mike lol. Send me a pm or something if you read this man, take care.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Woody is in Afghanistan....and right now he is probally real busy right now....

Aww I didn't know he had deployed already, thanks Phantom. Has anyone heard from him since he got in-country at all?

Hey guys, I am alive, first time I've been on in like a month. Sorry about that, but we have been real busy. I am safe so far, there have been some close calls, but the lord and my Marine Corps brothers are with me and I have been fine. Its been a hell of a time, and we are fighting the good fight, just want you all to know. When I get a chance to post pictures I will, but I am just visiting this place for a short period and I dont have time. Somebody write, its easier that way...even though its slow as ****...

LCPL Woodall, M.C.
    3/8 India Co.
    Unit 73255
    FPO AE 09510-3255

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Keep your head and azz wired 2gether Marine GodSpeed 2 you and all your fellow Marines @ Corpsman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Woody! YOU made my Christmas with the Christmas card and you and Doc are very welcome! I'm getting you guys another box together - anything you guys prefer? This one will have more stuff you can hand out to ohers that need it.

You made MAJOR cool points with my boss too. He was honored that you took the time (and he thinks it's cool that his company's name is floating around in Afghanistan). I didn't tell him that I had grabbed a few pens and coffee cups (I sent Matt a box too) and threw them in - now he wants me to be sure I throw more in this one so you can pass them out to anybody that needs them.

Semper Fi Baby Brother!

Good to know you're doing well Mike, keep your head on a swivel and be safe. Keep us updated when you can and know that we're all proud you and your brothers over there.

Still doing well. Still alive, we had a bad week this week with casualties, so keep us in your prayers. I'll write short notes when I get the chance here.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Buggs, You're in my prayers, Brother.

Credits
    Savings
    Sorry to hear about the casualties, Buggs. As always, you are in my prayers.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Do your job and keep you and your team safe, Mike. Semper Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by bgsuwoody View Post
    Still doing well. Still alive, we had a bad week this week with casualties, so keep us in your prayers. I'll write short notes when I get the chance here.
    Kick butt Marine we are all behind you, Semper FI.

Hey, stay safe brother. God bless.....

Hell, we got to get to the internet again...and no IED's lol. Spirits are high...first mail in 3 weeks. Got a package from Renato...letter is incoming, but thank you. Hopefully everyone is well. God Bless and Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bgsuwoody View Post
    Hell, we got to get to the internet again...and no IED's lol. Spirits are high...first mail in 3 weeks. Got a package from Renato...letter is incoming, but thank you. Hopefully everyone is well. God Bless and Semper Fi
    Keep your head down Marine, and you rifle zeroed in. We're praying for your safe return. Thank you for your sacrifice. Semper Fi Brother.

Thread Information