Looking For Marines - Page 71
Create Post
Page 71 of 121 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1805
    0311--0341
    81,s W 1 1 1 Korea request permission to come aboard

12 rds WP search and travers
    Lets blast some a$$
    Old and Gray Cant walk to good but by GOD I can still crawl and as always a MARINE

Was disapointed to learn first hand Friday 2-15 from the local Marine recuiters, that unlike the Army that will take us old farts up to age 47, the Marines only allow up to 32. They do allow you one year off your age for every active duty year though.
    I won't demote myself and join the Army, but if the Ragheads want to bring the fight to me, I will happy to give em a little old fashioned A**kicken. OoohRaah

Old Marines

Age is havoc on the knees and other physical ailments, but Marines always have and maintain their spirit and mind in surviving another day of whatever confronts them. Marines do not give up, they get better with what resources they still have and are available. Never second guess the abilities of an older Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by jimspolice
    Age is havoc on the knees and other physical ailments, but Marines always have and maintain their spirit and mind in surviving another day of whatever confronts them. Marines do not give up, they get better with what resources they still have and are available. Never second guess the abilities of an older Marine.
    Improvise,(sp) adapt, and over-come.

OoooRaah

71-74
    VMA 513
    MCAS Beaufort, SC

OoooRaah

71-74
    VMA 513
    MCAS Beaufort, SC

Originally Posted by jimspolice

how about a battery operated grunt? not up to date on this new stuff though. morse code goodnuff? Uhm by the way, where we goin?

1833/7222
    I see my brother madhouse is on board so I guesse you can throw my chit in the basket too. One or two extra Boatwright's on board can not hurt. Who knows you probably could use a Tracker/Missle Op on the tour. Lock and Load

get some what makes the grass grow blood,what do we do for a liveing,kill,kill.
    semper-fi.

Semper Fi

CPL G REPORTING FOR DUTY

Right here, right now, lets rock

On Behalf of my Dad and my son...
    LET'S ROCK

Talking Appleton Minnasota?

Last I heard Appleton is in Wisconsin
    Cpl B

Engineer here, if its in the way i'll move it

Thread Information