Join the Marine Corps from a foreign country - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasITALY View Post
    Even my friends? about my family, I know, but friends?
    Anyway, my primary MOS 03XX, Parris Island. I was even thinking to finish the last year of high school in America. In an International High School.

I don't care, if it's necessary, I will.

I was 0341, and yes...your friends, neighbors, neighbors dog...literally anybody that might have had an influence on your life will be looked at.

Go Hollywood Marine...the girls are cuter on leave, and sheep**** hill is a nice little nature walk. Spoke will a few people from PI, and I think SD has better weather, and definately better scenery when you're doing your 5am runs or mid afternoon nature walks with a 130lb pack on your back.

Yeah, But your more isolated on the Island.......

everything is in house at PI, you don't have to wash your cloths on a stone basin...

you don't have to goto Pendleton to shoot on the range (and it's a crap range by the way) or deal with all the sandy crappy ground in the "i'm up, they see me, I'm down" routine.

PI is great weather, and you learn discipline from the sand fleas... the hollywood Marines could never stand still, and they puff themselves up when standing at attention (elbows in Marines!!!) which makes them look silly.

go PI or don't go.

Marine Friend Free Member NicholasITALY's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by JWDevilDog View Post
    I have a buddy from New Zealand who is a Marine. He served in the NZ Army for two years, as a grunt. He knew that the USMC is the best fighting organization in the world, and enlisted to be a grunt. Unfortunately for him, he went in on a Ground Options Contract (contains many possibilites, including infantry), and he did not get infantry. By the way, he could come over here because his mom is an American.

I love it when foreigners see how great of a country America is, and how exceptional the USMC is. Nick, as my dad would say, "you were born an American, but in the wrong place."
    I'd like to quote your father's phrase into my signature. I will make it. It's not going to be that hard, the clock is running fast. The next year I might be able to finish the High School in America, in an international High School, get the diploma, and go to see a recruiter. I will make it. Thanks for your support Marines.

Credits
    Savings
    You ought to check your commie friend Verguenza from Milan. Givin you all a bad name... Good luck to you..

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    for an American citizen to join a foreign military would revoke their citizenship to the United States.... it's written on our passports... you should look into that as well nick.

On paper this may be true, but if an American wishes to serve in the IDF it will not be enforced.

Obama's Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel served for Israel during the First Gulf War.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_yA8J-oGQk

Credits
    Savings
    Hey man I don't know if you remember me, but i got your quote as signature.
    I wanted to let you know, that i almost made it. i came in america, I've found a girlfriend and I'm getting married on october. As soon as i get my green card ill be at the recruit station signing the contract. Thats what I personally call motivation.! Never Quit!

Credits
    Savings
    Sorry for double post. Shouldn't be posting here but was supposed to be personal message.

Well done Nicholas. Joining a Military Force that belongs to a Nation other than your own takes a great deal of Motivation and Dedication. As long as you have those two things, you'll be fine. It's not an easy path, but a rewarding one at the time of success.

Good Luck and Best of Wishes.

Thread Information