Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fake or Real Christmas Tree

Sound off !!! Fake or real Christmas Tree. My Family-Real

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Real

Artificial not fake

I have an "artificial" tree, if it represents the season how can it be fake? I just can't see cutting down a live tree just to put in the house for a month and then throw away. Plus artificial trees are reasonably priced, and they can be hard to tell from the real thing. Just my personal preference. Not putting anyone down for having a real tree. Merry Christmas. SF

Artificial here I don't want to clean up the mess anymore with a Real one

Artifical. I have numerous pines in my yard that I also light up. I could never cut one down. No I'm not a tree hugger, but I do love my pines.

I put up my Festivus Pole

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    okay I'll bite, what's a "Festivus pole"?

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    LOL! Real tree here.

You never saw that seinfeld episiode? georges father makes up his own holiday and decides instead of a tree he will put up a 6 foot stainless steel pole. Then they have the "Airing of Greiveances" and the "Feats of Strength". Its too damn funny.

Artificial, 12 years old, too big and starting to shed like a real tree when putting it up. It is a great tree but it is time to get a new artificial tree after Christmas.

If the first Christmas tree was an artificial tree would that make real trees fake? Just askin........

Credits
    Savings
    Real. Like the smell.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Putting up a real tree is fun. Put it up too early and it's all brown and shedding by the 25th. Then the mess when you got to toss it. Too much trouble.

Fake is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing View Post
    Putting up a real tree is fun. Put it up too early and it's all brown and shedding by the 25th. Then the mess when you got to toss it. Too much trouble.

Fake is the way to go.
    They make a plastic trash bag with a small hole in the bottom you can put over the tree stand and under the tree skirt that you pull up over the tree when you go to throw it out. Makes it a lot less of a hassle, but an "artificial" tree pays for itself after saving the price of buying a real tree several years. Actually an artificial tree costs less than a real one.

If you like the pine smell buy some pine scented candles, or airfreshener.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Remember Tales from the Olde Days where they actually put candles in the Christmas Trees? WTF? Whose bright idea was that?

Thread Information