Monday Poolee Chat
Create Post

Lightbulb Monday Poolee Chat

Attention On Deck

To All
    Poolees and Wannabes

First and Foremost I want to give my congrats on wanting to serve in our beloved Corps, and taking some time to use our forum to better serve you on your decision to become a United States Marine. Moving on starting tonight on Dec 1, 2008, from 8pm-9pm Central Time, and every Mon night after. I will be in the Poolee Chat Room. For those of you that want to come in, and ask questions you are encouraged to do so. It has been a few years since I have served in the Marine Corps, and just like everything else over time things change. I will answer all questions to the best of my ability, if I don't have an answer for you at the time, i will let you know. I will get your answer and respond back to you ASAP either in the chat, or by a PM. If I give you a wrong answer on something, do not correct me, or argue. If I am wrong on a subject I am sure a fellow Marine will correct me. On a final note DO NOT!, ask me questions about things such as Scout Sniper, or Recon Marines, as I was in neither one of these MOS's. Not to mention that there are stickys regarding these MOS's. Try to keep your questions limited to Boot Camp, and becoming a Marine as this is your first hurdle to overcome before all others.

PS. Any Marines out there that want to participate in this OP please let me know. I know Jim has something similar to this on Sun nights. Semper Fi Marines

Hey brother, I'll stop by and lend a helping hand if you want.

Talking Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Hey brother, I'll stop by and lend a helping hand if you want.
    Sounds good, come on by.

Cool So

Well guys its about 15min until 8pm central time. I will be in the Poolee Chat room for all of you that want to come by and ask some question. Hope to see you there as well Enigmatic. Semper Fi

Cool Semper Fi

Just wanted to say thanks to all the Poolees that came in last night, you all asked some good questions. Also I want to thank the Marines that came in last night as well and helped out. You guys rock, apparently we got a Marine that really didn't pay attention, and came back and posted a stupid thread after being in the chat for only a few minute as posted a thread about how he said there was nothing but a bunch of Poolees in there talking sh#$. Guess he needs to read around a bit more. Semper Fi!!

Cool Next Monday

Hello all, just a reminder to give you all a weeks notice this time. We will be doing this again next Mon same time, and every Mon afterwards. So pass the word.

Marine Free Member 2ndLAADBnWRENCH's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I've been coming in on Sunday nights as I can since Dave Blaylock has been in SICK BAY status... I will adjust my clock on Hong Cong time Manila P.I. to readjust fire for effect from Sunday nights EST ...

Thread Information