Hahaha!!! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hahaha!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Solari - you've mentioned 3 times in as many posts that you can't make it that weekend because you have plans and can't reschedule them.

I don't get it - if they recall you, how can you say no? I'm confused here.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    Solari - you've mentioned 3 times in as many posts that you can't make it that weekend because you have plans and can't reschedule them.

I don't get it - if they recall you, how can you say no? I'm confused here.
    Saw as you did and wonder the same meownself!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    When do I get my letter? I ain't got no plans,,,,,,

They don't wany us old Marines we are too mean we would end it all too quick along with the political bs.

Quote Originally Posted by YutYut View Post
    Awwwww SH*T!!! Looks like Sgt. Lawler might be putting the uniform back on! Got home from work today and the wife says "you have a fedex package." I open it up and it's my "NOTIFICATION OF CONSIDERATION FOR RECALL TO ACTIVE DUTY" orders. Oct 18 I get to report to MOBCOM and be interviewed for my eligibility. This is awesome!
    We just got word from Col. Waldron about an up coming muster. I guess you and the other Marines in this thread are who he was talking about.

You may have had trouble contacting Bldg. 100 at MOBCOM Friday because Sgt.Maj. Jennings had a going away for the SNCOs and we had a formation in the morning.

You'll probably want to hydrate because I'm pretty sure you all have to take PFTs when you get here. There will be a couple of AD drivers busing you all around town.

Good luck, I'll probably see you around RG.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    Burnt!!!
    Everybody doesn't hate the Marine Corps Devil Dog!

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post

Everybody doesn't hate the Marine Corps Devil Dog!
    I've been called retarded, because I'm the only on in my squad that actually wants to stay in the Marine Corps.

Thanks for the tip BR34.

Yeah, I shouldn't have gotten out, but as the now MSgt Lewis Barber always said, "it's all about life choices."

In my experience, the Marines who think the grass is greener as a civilian...well, many find that just ain't true.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Does ANYBODY (like some of you being recalled maybe) have an answer to my question?

How can you tell Uncle Sam "I got plans that weekend, sorry"? Or can you just call somebody and tell them you had something else came up? What kind of contract did ya'll sign?

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ View Post
    I've been called retarded, because I'm the only on in my squad that actually wants to stay in the Marine Corps.
    I guess I'm retarded too then because the Marine Corps has a lock on me.

84, I don't know what the deal is with that. They're official orders. Maybe you can call MOBCOM and just tell them you have plans already and need to reschedule? Doesn't sound normal, but who knows these days.

tell to send me a set I would love to be back
    Good Luck Marine

I'll see what I can do, SSgt

I just did a little PT this morning to start the getting in shape process. I smoked myself this morning, and it wasn't a very intense workout. I probably should have kept up with this after I EAS'd. Looks like some fun times for the next few months...

Quote Originally Posted by YutYut View Post
    I'll see what I can do, SSgt

I just did a little PT this morning to start the getting in shape process. I smoked myself this morning, and it wasn't a very intense workout. I probably should have kept up with this after I EAS'd. Looks like some fun times for the next few months...
    You are still young should be no problem,lol.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    When the persian gulf war kicked up all my friends in the IRR were recalled. They got all that fun in the sun training at 29 palms then milled about smartly at Pendleton. Painting rocks, raking leaves, answering phones all that fun stuff. Not a single one got sent to Saudia Arabia. I came home and my apartment was jam packed with people.

Yeah, I was wondering about that whole "I can't make thing myself". Hell, I'll take your orders. Get some!

Thread Information