Con artists troll for patriotic consumers - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by firstsgtmike
    I am NOT stepping into a political argument, but I will make three predictions.

1. Bush will be reelected in 2004. The democrats don't have anyone strong enugh to beat him.

2. Cheney has said he wil be on the ticket as VP. Unless the Republicans get on the stick and start grooming and pushing someone forward, the Democrats will win the White House in 2008.

3. Barndog will opt for Canada and not Outer Mongolia for two reasons. (a.) Outer Mongolia has limited Internet access. (b) It will be easier tp move back from Canada in 2008.

ALSO: IF Davis is impeached in California, Schwarznegger will be the next Governor.
    Can't argue Top, ya covered it pretty well...Scares me about '08 is billary...Lord help us if that banshee gits in! Cheney mite not make it thru another term, health ain't real good now..we mite get another 'appointment' ala Gerald Ford....

You sure know how to stir up a Hornets' nest IV.

Maybe it's time to go to Canada on another fishing trip.

Be sure to take Barndog along, I think he's shopping for real estate. LMAO!

Originally posted by ivalis
    President Bush is the ultimate con artist. He's using "patriotism" to get himself reelected.
    THE SEDITION ACT OF JULY 14, 1798

SEC. 2. And be it further enacted, That if any person shall write, print, utter or publish, or shall cause or procure to be written, printed, uttered or publishing, or shall knowingly and willingly assist or aid in writing, printing, uttering or publishing any false, scandalous and malicious writing or writings against the government of the United States, or either house of the Congress of the United States, or the President of the United States, with intent to defame the said government, or either house of the said Congress, or the said President, or to bring them, or either of them, into contempt or disrepute; or to excite against them, or either or any of them, the hatred of the good people of the United States, or to excite any unlawful combinations therein, for opposing or resisting any law of the United States, or any act of the President of the United States, done in pursuance of any such law, or of the powers in him vested by the constitution of the United States, or to resist, oppose, or defeat any such law or act, or to aid, encourage or abet any hostile designs of any foreign nation against the United States, their people or government, then such person, being thereof convicted before any court of the United States having jurisdiction thereof, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars, and by imprisonment not exceeding two years.

How about a citizens arrest! LMAOL

Originally posted by Barndog
    If dubya gets re-elected, my ass is movin to Canada, or Outer Mongolia.

End of Statement.
    I'll fly out there and pack you out!

I guess you long for the day's of Bill Clinton who went to Canada to avoid the draft...Must be all those frenchies living in Canada!

Originally posted by CplDawson

I'll fly out there and pack your trader butt out!

I guess you long for the day's of Bill Clinton who went to Canada like yourself to avoid the draft...Must be all those frenchies living in Canada!
    a suggestion Marine.

don't throw stones if ya don't know who yer throwin stones at.

I Know Barndog personally and he is One Outstanding, Gung Ho, Hard ass Marine.

Semper Fi, cherry boy

Throwing stones like he's doing......about the President of the United States.

A hard ass! A hard ass would instead of going to Canada try standing his ground, and trying to make a difference. By actually giving facts as to why George W. Bush should not be re-elected and spreading anti-American President hate.

He has the right to speak his mind, as well as do I!

In as far as being a cherry! I would still be in if some boot camper had not hit the wrong switch while I was on top of my CH46 and knocked me from the top where I broke my back!

I wish like hell I was still in there and would have helped kick ass for our great President and the cause of the Iraqi people....

I tottaly resent the fact that you would throw stones check the plank in your own eye!

Throwing stones like he's doing......about the President of the United States.

A hard ass! A hard ass would instead of going to Canada try standing his ground, and trying to make a difference. By actually giving facts as to why George W. Bush should not be re-elected and spreading anti-American President hate.

He has the right to speak his mind, as well as do I!
    the statement I made was intended to give you a Heads-up Corporal. Believe Me I think everyone has the right to say **** You to anyone anytime. Just be ready for a reaction. And Life goes on

In as far as being a cherry! I would still be in if some boot camper had not hit the wrong switch while I was on top of my CH46 and knocked me from the top where I broke my back!

I wish like hell I was still in there and would have helped kick ass for our great President and the cause of the Iraqi people....

I tottaly resent the fact that you would throw stones check the plank in your own eye!
    you too funny GI.. you dinki dow moween.

AND pleeze don't whine about not coverin yer "6 "

nuther suggestion....don't bite off more than you can chew boot

Semper Fi, New Guy

Just ask the Dixie Chicks! Tim Robbins! Danny Glover ! and Susan Serandon! LMAOL

Just ask the Dixie Chicks! Tim Robbins! Danny Glover ! and Susan Serandon! LMAOL
    personally I'm a fonda hater...nun these new traitors hold a candle to the urinal target fonda

Enough of the childish insults. Marines a band of brothers until they **** you off and then we stab each other in the back!

That is one of things about family I just can't stand..........

:eek:

You boys play nice now.

Well one thing is for sure I was smart enough to go Wing!

How do spell MARINE?

Morine
    Mirine
    helll with it!
    GRUNT!
    you oughta get along with Barndog. He is a Winger...and as far as yer brains go MoFo...I got wall to wall BALLS. and I'm alive and kickin

Yes Sgt Bonsteel I will play nice

I never said I was not alive and kicking..

I'm out there working and trying to get back into shape to go back in!

MoFo?....sad, very sad...A little insecure about things! Lack of brains so you hope your balls will compensate? Not in the real world though!

Thread Information