Leadership in Boot Camp - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PTurchan View Post
    Double Rats or Double Rations is a program you are put on to receive extra rations (scoops) of foods when the platoon goes to the chow hall. Usually it is double desert, starch and meat.

Oh, Why did Mustang say I would be on double rations?

Quote Originally Posted by Rains View Post
    Oh, Why did Mustang say I would be on double rations?
    You'll be on double rats becuase your underweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer0311 View Post
    You'll be on double rats becuase your underweight.
    Hmm.

132 lbs is underweight? I am going to pile some pounds on.

One more thing I forgot to add: What is the minimum weight requirment to get into Boot Camp? I am 5'11 and weight 121 pounds.. I'm shure that I can pile more muscle mass on before next fall but im worryed that the minimum weight requirment might be higher then I will weight.

Don't get smug with me. YOU said 121. Either way your still underweight. I'm 5'6 and 130ish is close to underweight for me.

Brewer0311, thanks. Your minimum weight is 136 for your height.

I am 132 lbs, our old scale wasnt accurate, but my mom got a new one and I am beleiving that one.

But yea, I am shure I will have the minimum weight requirment by the time I go to Boot.
    Thanks Turchen.

if you've got to eat some junk food just so you peak over your min. weight... do that, 'cause I've seen what happens when double rats and DI mix... can you say force fed? they will be yelling at you until the food is completely eaten, they will call you names, and try to make you feel guilty about being able to eat more than your brothers in the platoon. Just gain weight kid, and "go with the flow".

I absolutly will.

But whats this about junk food?

..Eat more junk food?

if you think you won't make weight when you ship-out... gain a few extra pounds any way you can... it might save you from that special headache I was mentioning.

it's ultimately your call though killer.

I absolutly will.

But whats this about junk food?

..Eat more junk food?

Hell no don't eat more junk food. Stay healthy and eat healthy. Lift weights and gain lean muscle mass.

You have until next fall. At least according to one of your first posts in this thread.

Be smart. You can get 5 lbs in a month of lean muscle mass.

I explained what I was implying... and it IS his decision so I'm not trying to stear him down the wrong path, just a last resort a week before he ships....

Do what I do,,,Eat and Eat then 3 times a week....Bench 285lbs 6times-3 sets for a total of 18 reps per work out....that's pushing 285lbs 216 times in a month.....LOL, I'm not exactly svelt anymore, But It's a high! that'll put some weight on ya

LOL.
    I have been eating alot more lately to to gain some weight. I feel sorta liek a pig.

But no, I have not considered eating more junk food, thats bad.

Thread Information