Tasers
Create Post

Thread: Tasers

Tasers

I heard this morning on WNBC in NY that 3000 NYPD Sgts will be deploying with Tasers.

Get Juiced

Good one Sgt.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think I saw a Tazering Parlor, a couple o blocks off the Strip. What happens here, is electrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by sscjoe View Post
    I heard this morning on WNBC in NY that 3000 NYPD Sgts will be deploying with Tasers.

GOOD!! I'M A BIG FAN FOR THE USE OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE DETERRANT AND NON-LETHAL FORCE!! I HAVE TO BE QUALIFIED WITH ONE TO CARRY ONE WHICH MEANS ONE HAS TO BE USED ON ME!! I KNOW HOW FRIKKIN PAINFUL THEY ARE...BELIEVE ME...ITS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO BRING THE LITTLE GIRL OUT OF ANYBODY!!! WHEW!! AFTER JUST ONE HIT...I HURT FOR DAYS AFTER.....

I just watched this show "fight science" that had a piece on the taser. I've always thought they were an awesome addition and pretty much unstoppable but this one guy took a shot on this show and while he did go down initially, on his way down he was still able to control his body enough to reach over dissconnect the pronges and then bounce right back up ready to go. Of course this guy has years of training and all that but it still impressive to see.

Yay, this news will make Jetdawgg happy.

Thread Information