Hating - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hating

Holy Crap!!!
    Is there a point to this whining?
    Grow some balls

Thanks for the words of wisdom

You're right Marine's, of course lol. Thank you for your advice and support, its just getting old real quick, but like you folks said, she'll get over it. (hopefully?!)

Anyways, thanks again.

Respectfully,
    A. West

Quote Originally Posted by amarine0311 View Post
    Holy Crap!!!
    Is there a point to this whining?
    Grow some balls
    Nobody was whining Sgt.

The Poolee asked a question that is pretty common, and Marines were relating to the Poolee.

This is the Poolee Hall after all... where Poolees are supposed to go to get advice, some of which we Marines of past and present can relate to.

Anything else you would like to say to me can be taken to PM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kbs95125 View Post
    Nobody was whining Sgt.

The Poolee asked a question that is pretty common, and Marines were relating to the Poolee.

This is the Poolee Hall after all... where Poolees are supposed to go to get advice, some of which we Marines of past and present can relate to.

Anything else you would like to say to me can be taken to PM.
    Did......did I sense a smell of leadership in PFC Score? I am so proud of you PFC! Good to go, Marine!

Semper Fi

Dave

hey man, my mom/aunt/girl are doing the same ****. i just did it anyway,and i'm so happy i did. told them they could go meet Sgt. Patton, if they wouldn't at least hear about the Corps then they had no business complaining and crying.

Damn score
    your boyfriend leave you in the wet spot this morning?

Sgt.

As an NCO you should know better.

I'm not going to argue with a Sgt. in front of Poolees, so as I stated before take it to PM if you have anything more to say.

Otherwise feel free to join the rest of your fellow Marines in preparing these future Marines for the road that lays before them.

PFC Score Out.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My parents knew I was going to do it when I was 18 no matter what they thought. So, I asked then to sign my papers for my 17th birthday. They knew I did my research, and we came from a military family. I explained to them why I wanted to be a US Marine, and they agreed. Of course, I was later told by my Gunny that I could sell a bag of sand to an arab, so...

Point being, if you want to do it, get off your ass and do it. Nobody ever achieved anything by worrying about what other people would say. They manned up and did it. If your mom loves you, she'll want you to be happy and successful no matter what you do.

Amarine0311,

I think you had your say. Leave to poolees alone.

Kbs95125- Check your PM's

My parents know that I want to join and that I am going to join but everytime I say something about it my dad says "You should join the Air Force instead so you don't get all mentally messed up in boot camp when they break you down." and my mom said she will support me no matter what branch I decide to join. I thought it would be just the opposite.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Kyle,,,, Hold your ground,,,, I know you will.

I never thought my mom would sign the papers to let me join up. Those recruiters work magic. It took two hours and for her to be a little drunk but my mom finnally signed thos papers. My advice is to have the recruiter talk to her. They are taught how do deal with mothers that do this.

im pretty much being disowned by my parents when they find out im going active duty infantry.

Corps > ignorant parents

Both my parents tried to talk me out of it, but in the end they admire military service, they just have the concern for my safety like a lot of parents would. They just wished I'd picked a "safer" branch, but once I'd made it clear that the Marine Corps is what I wanted, they got pretty supportive. Still concerned and worried, but they think I'm doing a good thing regardless. I consider myself very fortunate to have them as folks.

Thread Information