Lots of Poolee's shipping in the next few weeks.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lots of Poolee's shipping in the next few weeks.

Schools out and exactly like how I did it during the summer of '78, (June 12th to be exact), lots of Poolee's are shipping out for bootcamp from all over the country.

I've talked to lots of you, both in the open forum and PM's....but for those that I've missed or those I have not met......Goodluck in PI or SD, earn the title that you will have for the rest of your life.....UNITED STATES MARINE.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc View Post
    Schools out and exactly like how I did it during the summer of '78, (June 12th to be exact), lots of Poolee's are shipping out for bootcamp from all over the country.

I've talked to lots of you, both in the open forum and PM's....but for those that I've missed or those I have not met......Goodluck in PI or SD, earn the title that you will have for the rest of your life.....UNITED STATES MARINE.
    Thank you Sergeant. I'll be shipping out in two weeks to earn that title and I refuse to come back empty handed. Good luck to the rest of you poolee's as well.

-Brown

13 more days till my world is turned upside down. Thanks for the good words, Sergeant. Won't let you down.

Thank you very much! I can't wait to get my BC glasses LOL.

20080616. 10 months of invested sweat and blood in the DEP have all culminated to this.

I can't believe how many of our Leatherneck friends are shipping, you guys and gals kick azz, and earn the title~~!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60314

Follow this link if you want Moto Mail while your there. Good Luck all.

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Good luck Poolee's. I look forward to seeing you back here as Marines. Get some, OOHRA!

I appreciate the enthusiasm and the motivation! Thank you all so much! I leave on June 9th, and I'm starting to get a bit nervous, but all of the motivation on this site is making me remember why I joined, and why it is all worth it! I am going to do my best to make you all proud!

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeChick17 View Post
    Thank you very much! I can't wait to get my BC glasses LOL.
    Ahh the dreaded Birth Control glasses, lol. Trust me sister, being a female on Parris Island, wearing BC glasses would matter NOT ONE BIT to those guys down there after a few weeks....shoot, after a few days, lol.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank you Marines! I can't wait to become a part of this great family and tradition!

Like Cpl Blaylock said, if you want moto-mail just send me a PM and i'll make sure you get it!

myspace is also a good place to reach me. whether you have questions, just want to chat, or need advice i'll do my best to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc View Post
    Ahh the dreaded Birth Control glasses, lol. Trust me sister, being a female on Parris Island, wearing BC glasses would matter NOT ONE BIT to those guys down there after a few weeks....shoot, after a few days, lol.

Hah, that's sad! Poor boys.

Man Jetdoc We Are Getting Old!June Of 86 When I Shipped Out

Good Luck Poolees,now Go Get Sum!

Go get-em young-ins. Al 86 your'e still a PUP. Jet and I from the 70's

Thread Information