Let us take this day to remember the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Coast Guardsmen of the US Armed Forces who were killed in the line of duty in the service of this country. A lot, if not most of them were just boys, boys whom in some wars were not even old enough to vote. It always gets me, hearing stories of military members being killed in the current war. I also usually take the time to remember the dead of enemies we faced, because they too answered their countries' calls and also had hopes for a future after the wars ended. Under other circumstances, they probably could have been friends. But this enemy is different and I don't think I need to say why. What they did to those 101st Airborne members, and all the late al-Zarqawi's beheadings back in 2005 still gets me. But, I digress. If you see or know someone who is a veteran or active or resrvist, thank them for their service. If any of you are planning a barbeque or something, be sure to toast to the members of the US Armed Forces who died protecting their brothers in arms and ensuring that we sustain alll the rights we enjoy today.

God bless the Military and most of all, God bless the soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines, and coasties.