Plantar Warts
Create Post

Thread: Plantar Warts

Plantar Warts

Just had a quick question. I ship out on June 16th. The busiest day of the year to ship, and I have two plantar warts on my foot. They're close like this: 00. just wondering if this will move my ship date back. I have had them for a while and they have been treated by a doctor(frozen) I had them when I DEP'd in and the Doc just asked me what they where and if they hurt. But that was a year ago. Please help!!! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dmdenike
    Just had a quick question. I ship out on June 16th. The busiest day of the year to ship, and I have two plantar warts on my foot. They're close like this: 00. just wondering if this will move my ship date back. I have had them for a while and they have been treated by a doctor(frozen) I had them when I DEP'd in and the Doc just asked me what they where and if they hurt. But that was a year ago. Please help!!! Thanks.
    If you DEP'd in with them and the Doc didnt say anything about them, I dont know why they'd move your **** date back all of the sudden.

I was reading an article and it said his kids ship date got moved on the day he was supposed to ship because he had a plantar wart

edit: and i wasnt sure because they do a pre-ship medical before you leave...am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by dmdenike
    I was reading an article and it said his kids ship date got moved on the day he was supposed to ship because he had a plantar wart

edit: and i wasnt sure because they do a pre-ship medical before you leave...am I correct?
    Talk to your recruiter.

Thread Information