USMC tattoo photo gallery - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Quote Originally Posted by benw2200 View Post
    When I was at boot camp, one of the drill instructors had the standard EGA tat on his calf with the words, "Each day we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies" ..amazing quote from a bada** movie, shame on you if you don't recognize it. If anyone is considering a creative alternative to Semper Fi, USMC, death before dishonor, etc, I'd definitely consider that one. That, or maybe Veritas Aequitas

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to thee,
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomeni patri, et fili; spiritus sancti.

Greatest movie ever.

Change embraced by some shunned by others

Things change all the time the looks of things the way things are made and the way that people do things also change. But the one thing that doesnt change is the esprit de corps that a Marine has instilled in him during boot camp and his dedication to God, Country, and Corps.
    So the one thing that should never change in this world is the Emblem that was chosen by Marines to represent them and there way of life which is very unique to any life in the world it is a life of honor pride and dedication a life that we as marines strive to show not just our brothers but the world because we know our way of life is a great way of life so. I say you may embrace the new EGA but as for me i say why change something that is not broken and will never break.

57 & still thinking about it.

I am not your dad or mom or anything that you must listen to. I am only giving your my opinion and we all know what opinions are worth. I thought about a tat when I was 18 and thought about it till I can no longer get one. I waited to long. It is not a good idea to get a tat when you have diabetes. It also it not worth the possiblity of infection which would probably disfigured the tat. Do what you want to do. Only you have to like it. If others don't too d*** bad. Semper Fi

Thread Information