Berkeley could take lessons from Utah's schools! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some Corporals are better looking.

Cpl Nelson, I'm just a harmless old Grunt & I don't mean to be insulting but I greatly appreciate your words and the inferences therein. 2 things: Should you ever decide to run for National Public Office, count on my vote, and 2nd; please don't EVER get assigned to a rifle company, you're too good looking. I promise you, that's not the place for beautiful women, (and in my view they are ALL beautiful). Kindest regards, Gary Hall.

No insult taken. I am darn proud of the country that I live in and feel that all un patriotic, anti-war, anti-troop people should go hole up on an island together and listen to each other biatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hall
    I promise you, that's not the place for beautiful women, (and in my view they are ALL beautiful). Kindest regards, Gary Hall.
    Not all women are beautiful....go to Athens County, Ohio and look at the "local" girls.....mmmmm.....sends shivers down your spine.

But he's right Cpl. Nelly....you're too beautiful for a line company....we'd never get our jobs done.

Thread Information