Served Macs3 Tustin LTA 1961 to 1964
Create Post

Served Macs3 Tustin LTA 1961 to 1964

Looking for anyone that served in Macs3, MTDS, TAOC in the time period in the Title. If you know anyone that did please have them contact me. Thanks!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I was born in 65 but my destiny was to serve in El Toro 85-86. I saw them big arse LTA hangars many a time.

I served with Macs-9 1961-1963..I did not realize that there was another macs outfit in the area.. But I believe we were at Santa Ana..Semper Fi

Bruce Draper

Bruce Draper

Bruce Draper?????

Macs-3, -4, -9 & Mtds/tu-1

Quote Originally Posted by lmw8824 View Post
    Looking for anyone that served in Macs3, MTDS, TAOC in the time period in the Title. If you know anyone that did please have them contact me. Thanks!

Hi - I was one of the original MTDS minders during '60-'61 when it was at Litton Systems.
    You are the first entry for that system i've encountered.
    Maybe we have mutual acquaintences?
    Semper Fi

Macs-3, -4, -9 & Mtds/tu-1

Hi - I was one of the original MTDS minders during '60-'61 when it was at Litton Systems.
    You are the first entry for that system I've encountered.
    Semper Fi

Create Post.

Quote Originally Posted by cwyale View Post
    You are the first entry for that system I've encountered.
    Semper Fi
    Hi there,
    I'm Larry Wojtowicz a TACC Tech trained at Litton Systems in Canoga Park. Gunner Masoritti was our Comanding Officer. Tell me your name.

macs-3 tustin

i was station at Macs-3 1968-1969

Re: MACS 3

Wondering if MACS 3 replaced MACS 4 in the 1960 time frame. I was in MACS 4 LTA Santa Ana (assume this is Tustin) from 58 to 59 when MACS 4 rotated to Japan. MACS 4 was in quonset huts far from the main area and across from the tomato fields.
    Thanks
    Norm Stafford

Tustin

It sounds like the same place.....the huts were near Red Hill ave.....close to the fence...

Thread Information