New Marine looking for advice
Create Post

New Marine looking for advice

i'm due to ship in january, my MOS is air crew i was just looking for any advice that can be given, thanks

Due to ship out where? Boot Camp? Deployment? MOS School? More details of where you are headed may be in order. That way you will get better ideas of what to expect.

to boot camp but i was looking for info on my MOS

also would i be going to Iraw

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    francis1987

You need to fill out a profile to post on this site. You also need to post in the Poolee Forum or the Ask a Marine.

Due to you are not a Marine you need to PM a moderator on this site,the drifter,jnelson,yellowwing or Shaffer the Administrator to change your status to Poolee or Marine Friend.

You may or may not get the answer to your questions.Do a search in the Poolee Forum this question may have been answered before.

Where's Iraw?...can't find it on the map! Better change status to poolee, you're not a Marine,yet!!!!

My advise is not to call yourself a Marine,until you've earned the title....
    now get out of my squad bay!!... better yet,get your a** on my quarter deck,so i can climb you like a tree...

Thread Information