Boston Semper Fidelis Society
Create Post

Does any know where the Semper Fidelis Society is in Boston or how to contact them? A google search leads to NROTC sites. I know there's a Semper Fi chapter in Boston because the have a huge breakfast on our Birthday. Any help is appreciated.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno52
    Does any know where the Semper Fidelis Society is in Boston or how to contact them? A google search leads to NROTC sites. I know there's a Semper Fi chapter in Boston because the have a huge breakfast on our Birthday. Any help is appreciated.
    Try hitting up on Mr BoSox. I think that he is from NE

Contact Tom Lyons, he runs the Boston Semper Fidelis Society's annual Birthday Ball luncheon and golf tournament. The address is 43 Hawkins Street, Boston, MA, 02114. I don't know of any phone listing, I only know the address because each year they send me a newsletter because I've attended the birthday luncheons. I hope this helps.

Hey guys Thanks! thewookie probably gave me the info I need. I'll try contacting Tom Lyons.

Good luck, he's not easy to find.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I think that USMC-FO is a member.

Tom Lyons works for MassHousing? Tom can you contact me?

Boston Birthday luncheon

I just wanted to thank all the Marines that put on the 10/Nov luncheon and Jerry McCarthy for buying me a ticket. It was the first time I have attended and it touched me like nothing else has in years. I will be back and will bring a bunch of my Marine buddies next year. OOH-RAH!!
    Tom McCarthy

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Why wait until next year? I'm sure that Boston has many MCL things going on all year. even if its just a pretense to hanging out and raising a glass?

Quote Originally Posted by stoneman50 View Post
    I just wanted to thank all the Marines that put on the 10/Nov luncheon and Jerry McCarthy for buying me a ticket. It was the first time I have attended and it touched me like nothing else has in years. I will be back and will bring a bunch of my Marine buddies next year. OOH-RAH!!
    Tom McCarthy
    I was there also, again this year, what a show they put on!

Send them your name and contact info and ask them to put you on the mailing list. They sponsor a few events during the year to include a nice golf event early in the summer.

43 Hawkins Street
    Boston, MA 02030

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the Society or Mr. Lyons? I'd like to go next year. Thanks and Semper Fi!

I have not heard back via email but I am under impression that the below link is the same event as last year.

http://fisherhouseboston.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Frankydp View Post
    I have not heard back via email but I am under impression that the below link is the same event as last year.

http://fisherhouseboston.org/
    The link might be good, but if you haven't got your ticket yet, you might be SOL. I have my ticket... going up with 9 guys this year. Semper Fi Marines......

Thread Information