Crackdown
Closed Thread

Thread: Crackdown

Crackdown

Not sure if I'm just imagining things or not...but there seems to be an increased number of people coming onto this site and pretending to somebody they're not. Seems to be a lot of people trying to pass as Marines and some have been getting caught in the act. Just wondering if there is anything that can be done to the website so that there is a verification process when registering. I don't even care if I have to go through profiles and start researching people to find out the truth. Not sure about the rest of you but I personally find it extremely wrong to pretend to be a Marine.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    We're on it. See this Sticky Post.

Quote Originally Posted by Covey_Rider
    Not sure if I'm just imagining things or not...but there seems to be an increased number of people coming onto this site and pretending to somebody they're not. Seems to be a lot of people trying to pass as Marines and some have been getting caught in the act. Just wondering if there is anything that can be done to the website so that there is a verification process when registering. I don't even care if I have to go through profiles and start researching people to find out the truth. Not sure about the rest of you but I personally find it extremely wrong to pretend to be a Marine.
    If you have any question on someone please contact one of us Moderators or Shaffer by PM

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Im on duty but PM me if you have recon or a suspicion.

Jim

Thread Information