Would you obey? - Page 7

View Poll Results: Would you shoot an American?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would take the guns, by force if nessesary

10 8.06%
  • No, I will support and defend the constitution from ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic.

114 91.94%
Create Post
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Would you obey?

Wow, I hope we nover come to the point where the gov'ment goes after our arms by force.
    If it does happen you know the greek saying
    "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!"

It is OK to confiscate weapons from the ordinary citizen if it is for the protection and safety of the children and grandchildren of the nation.

"Boston Police Launch Program to Search Homes for Guns

Last Edited: Saturday, 17 Nov 2007, 1:22 PM EST
    Created: Saturday, 17 Nov 2007, 1:05 PM EST

BOSTON -- The Boston police will ask parents in high-crime areas to allow detectives to search their children's bedrooms for guns without a warrant as part of a new anti-crime program.

During the next two weeks, Boston police officers assigned to schools will go in plainclothes in groups of three to houses where they believe teens have guns, and ask their parents or legal guardians for permission to search. - - - - - - - - -." To read the whole article go to the following link.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/myfox/pag...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    no way

Jim

Thumbs down

In Bostom I think it will be done. DAMN demoass's anyway. NRA had best jump on this right now. In my house NOWAY.

Credits
    Savings

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    COME TAKE IT OUTTA MY COLD DEAD HAND'S

Depends,,,,,you need to clarify your question. If me or my family are in a dangerous situation. Then no questions asked, I'd protrect us. If a theat is made, then the individual, American or not, should not be using a weapon to
    intimidate! The right own weapons(guns) was for a period in our history when each individual would be needed with arms. Today we have a military to do the required fighting . No reasonable American is going to give just cause for use of force .

Thumbs down

There are no "ifs, ands or buts" about it they will not get in my house. Give them demoass's an inch and they will take a mile.

Of course everyone here would comply if given the ORDER that is what makes you a MARINE. and yes i would remove the weapon or will to use one from any mans hand who would threaten me or my families excistence

A armed citizen is the best crime deterrent that I know of.

--not getting mine---Boston cops are right ---These ANIMALS should be in jail for life--they dont care,they just shoot

It is written, 2nd admendment, the right to keep and bare arms and maintain a well regulated militia. Why do you think Hitler never invaded the Swiss, all of them had wepons, they would have made swiss cheese if the germans wold have invaded. So my point is if they (goverment) take the guns of law abbiding citizens, then there is nothing to stop them from taking other rights that we have fought and died for the last 232 years!!!!!!!!

thats all I have to say about that.
    DOC out

The time the order is givin to take away guns from law bidding people who ever gave that order is nothing but a HITLER and needs to be done away with a bullit right between his or hers running lights. Any Ameriacan troops who do such a thing like that is nothing but a SS jackass.

Thread Information