Just graduated yesturday from 4th BN PI - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    congratulation.s on you success from PI and san diego job well done. Marine.s FROM DERRICK.

silly question, but just curious!

did you have to answer your DI's "yes sir" or "yes ma'am". I've heard stories where some female DI's have requested you call them sir. I've always wondered if that was really true or not. lol

Quote Originally Posted by drwilkinson
    silly question, but just curious!

did you have to answer your DI's "yes sir" or "yes ma'am". I've heard stories where some female DI's have requested you call them sir. I've always wondered if that was really true or not. lol
    I've never heard of that.

No we just called our DIs ma'm but when talking about them we had to call the Drill Instructor Ssgt Holmes or Senior Drill Instructor Ssgt Thompson. The only time we didn't call them DI so and so or mam is after we became Marines, than we just called them Ssgt Holmes or Ssfft Thompson.

Congratulations "Marine", wear the title with pride, You Earned it.

Semper Fi

4th Bn Papa co and November co

HOOOOOOaaaah congratulations and welcome to the fold

Unhappy scared

So Im a Sgt. In the army...okay...I was...I just got out...and now Im goin to be enlisting in the Marine Corps...so my question is...Is PI like unGodly freezing in the winter?...and will the DI's be aware that Im prior service?...

-(fmr) Sgt. Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome aboard Marine,Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mpellie View Post
    So Im a Sgt. In the army...okay...I was...I just got out...and now Im goin to be enlisting in the Marine Corps
    Wow Corporal before USMC boot camp! You must be good girlfren! Or did you simply take it upon yourself to adjust and reduce your status to what you think is deserving, being prior service and all?

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun View Post
    Wow Corporal before USMC boot camp! You must be good girlfren! Or did you simply take it upon yourself to adjust and reduce your status to what you think is deserving, being prior service and all?
    Taken care off!

Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    Well 84, we have another WM on the site! Congratulations Marine, enjoy your well earned leave.

Semper Fi

What am I Dave chopped liver?

thank you all....and i would be a pfc...im not disillusioned that'll get any rank just because I was prior service.....So my original question is it cold in Feb at PI?...B/c i played a lot of sports throughout school (to include rugby)....and my joints hurt in the extreme cold....

I don't know from expierence but my fiance who was there for about 5 months during the cold months said it got pretty bad it snows there very rarely during the winter.

Thread Information